The New album Title

I was starting to play, and had a bit of a mishap with the bass I did have. So, guess that makes 5 3/4 bass players on this forum.

Skræling;9496858 said:
Hhahahahaa.... como dice el refrán... Soñar no cuesta nada..
Éste año estuvo cerca Borknagar (de no haber sido por culpa de ésos imbécilles de dark new age productions...)
I'll keep dreaming until the end :devil:

Dreams are still free, so might as well :) .

I also played a bit of bass back in my school days, so if you combine us all, we become... MEGA-BASS!!! Then we join forces with Optimus Prime and kick some serious Decepticon butt with our subsonic death waves! :Shedevil:

Mega-bass, attaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! But wait, we need The All Spark first…maybe Andreas has it?

:yow: that's how he gets all his brilliant compositional skills! He's lying and he admits it shamelessly, since he says he's a sym(phony) com(poser)!

finally!! We've completed the work on the new album...I'll burn the master the upcoming weekend...phew...it has been a long task but when you're picky about every detail it has to go through that process.

And during the last period of the making I also wrote about 8-10 new tracks....so it'll not be 3-4 years to the next album...but lets focus on "Jordpuls" now:)

mr V

finally!! We've completed the work on the new album...I'll burn the master the upcoming weekend...phew...it has been a long task but when you're picky about every detail it has to go through that process.

And during the last period of the making I also wrote about 8-10 new tracks....so it'll not be 3-4 years to the next album...but lets focus on "Jordpuls" now:)

mr V

Awesome dude. I'm going to sit here and refuse to eat until it comes out. VINTERSORG STRIKE!

a good news in a shitty day!!!!! at least there's an happy ending!

8-10 songs for the new album? that's amazing :yow:

when there will be an approximate release date so we can count down the days, hours, minutes and seconds?

mr V

Brillliant news!!! Thank you very much!!! :headbang::kickass::Smokin:

I guess an accurate release date will be around March 2011?

lolcat-happy.jpg

Hell yeah excellent news MR V! Let the creative juices flow, and the stars align like the statues of Atlantis. Eagerly waiting for arrival for the next vessell of notes from the magic lands of Sweden.

Great news Mr. V!...

And some extra written songs to the next album after "Jordpuls"??
Thats AWESOME! :p

So, March 2011 and maybe late 2012?

That would be really cool

Thanx for the update! :)

mr V

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS