The New album Title

Forest sessions is the only Månegarm album i still listen to. I don't like their latest 2 releases that much.

It seems that Andreas much rather keeps us guessing about the new style ;) i know i wouldn't reveal such thing if i was him, and rather wanted it to be a surprise... i'm extremely curious as well but i would honestly prefer he wouldn't tell us about the style, pretty much for the same reason lefay doesn't read album reviews - i don't want to spoil the sweet impact of the first listen!

An acoustic album from Vintersorg would be great as well, but only as an addition to the "regular" one, not instead. I wouldn't want to wait another couple of years for a new release, only to find out it would be an acoustic one...

I totally agree with you, when i put my hands in the new album will be such a good experience to feel the new direction of the album.
" I don't like their latest 2 releases that much." whaaaaaaaaaaat? :yow: if you didnt like nattvasen i understand, its a little different, but vargstenen is a masterpiece D:
A double album would be perfect, 1 disc 100% acoustic <3

Sigurðr;9441285 said:
" I don't like their latest 2 releases that much." whaaaaaaaaaaat? :yow: if you didnt like nattvasen i understand, its a little different, but vargstenen is a masterpiece D:
A double album would be perfect, 1 disc 100% acoustic <3
haha i'm afraid i'm not a huge fan of Månegarm at all :p But i do love Forest Sessions!
A double album would be fantastic! though not very realistic, but oh well we can keep dreaming ;)

Vargstenen is fucking fantastic. Really love Månegarm. Liked Nattväsen, too, but it's a bit of "the same ol' same ol'" if you know what I mean.

Can't wait to hear the new Vintersorg. Not sure if I'm going to review it, however, as conflict of interests and all that.

Oh, Defiance...remakes? c'mon, 'twas just 1 track and sounds really different from the original. I would like to see a Dvd like the Green Carnation's Night Under The Dam.

True true, don't know why I wrote that, sorry! I do love Origin, not sure why I wrote that it was a cover album. Oceans Rise of Origin is amazing, I actually like it more than the original.

^ I do enjoy November's review, mostly because they seem very subjective :p . I like the honesty and that they're not forced, even if I disagree with a lot of them (e.g. Borknagar &#8211;hehe&#8211;).

November's, perhaps you should correct the Blind Guardian review? I understood that you now like the album a lot more, and since it's your site, heck, might as well.

Forest sessions is the only Månegarm album i still listen to. I don't like their latest 2 releases that much.

It seems that Andreas much rather keeps us guessing about the new style ;) i know i wouldn't reveal such thing if i was him, and rather wanted it to be a surprise... i'm extremely curious as well but i would honestly prefer he wouldn't tell us about the style, pretty much for the same reason lefay doesn't read album reviews - i don't want to spoil the sweet impact of the first listen!

An acoustic album from Vintersorg would be great as well, but only as an addition to the "regular" one, not instead. I wouldn't want to wait another couple of years for a new release, only to find out it would be an acoustic one...

you're right! he probably doesn't want to reply to that question, i've asked it something like 2 or 3 times, and the others too. or maybe he's just a little bit sadic and enjoys to see us suffer (ahahah of course i'm kidding, but he may be laughting now reading all our suppositions :lol:)
anyway it's probably just too early to reveal this matter, i remember he told us something about the style when solens wasn't out yet, so i suppose we can expect some news sooner or later.
in this case i'm curious to know more, because to know the general style of the album it won't surely ruin the surprise when i will listen to it. the reviews instead are very detailed and oftently comment song by song, thing that i hate so much ;)

Hi folks and Mr. V! This is my first post in ultimatemetal. It was a nice start with Vintersorg's forum. Anyway.

The new album "Jordpuls" is will be like Solens Rötter in my opinion. So it will be amazing! Can't wait!

btw, sorry for my english ^^

I've got a question... There will be any promoting tour?, can even we dream about a Latin American tour (Borknagar's fail was quite shitty...), can't stop wondering about how will Jordpuls be...

Skræling;9489263 said:
I've got a question... There will be any promoting tour?, can even we dream about a Latin American tour (Borknagar's fail was quite shitty...), can't stop wondering about how will Jordpuls be...

I'm sorry man, I'm afraid mr. V said several times, that at the moment, he isn't interesting on touring...

So, you could enjoy with the bootleg recorded at Viena. :popcorn:

Check "The official Vintersorg (and all its bands &#8211;except Borknagar&#8211;) bootleg thread"

Saludos!!

Welcome to the forum vodbones! Do you play bass?

Thanks ^^ Yep. I play bass guitar for 5 years. I'm a big fan of Steve DiGiorgio. I first discovered Vintersorg through DiGiorgio's discography. First time, I listened to The Focusing Blur album and my mind was blown away haha.