Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
most of us made fun of Air Supply quite a bit over the past few months so let's find a new one.

Before Air Supply it was Captain & Tenille so we can't use them. I say we get a poll again, so I need to figure out how to make a poll.

Bay City Rollers. I hate to admit it but I did watch their TV show when I was but a weee lad.

Cyndi Lauper, Cheap Trick, and Survivor all have some pretty kick ass stuff.

Voted for Limp ... I hate that band! I remember going to Ozzfest '98 they took the main stage after 5 mins or less me and my buddy Jesse got up and left and watched "The Melvins" Setup on the 2nd stage ... Speaking of which the Melvins went on to have a great set and played an Awsome Cover of Alice Coopers "Ballad of Dwight Frye"!

JonnyD said:
Speaking of which the Melvins went on to have a great set and played an Awsome Cover of Alice Coopers "Ballad of Dwight Frye"!

GAH! No way! That's gotta be my all-time favorite Cooper song. That had to be very freakin' cool. :headbang:

This list is kinda funny because there is really pure shit on there (i.e. Limp dick) and then there are a few great bands that have really held a place in rock and roll history (i.e. Cheap Trick)...

Narcosynthesys68 said:
This list is kinda funny because there is really pure shit on there (i.e. Limp dick) and then there are a few great bands that have really held a place in rock and roll history (i.e. Cheap Trick)...

Well ever since I was a kid my dad said to me "Cheap Trick Sucks!" and I have grown to agree