Official Babe Thread

tooled

Mar 22, 2003
Ok.. I´ve been thinking this for a long time! WE need a babe thread with pics and links!!! :loco: And because of YOU (wankers) I´m sure we can make it work!! Just post your pic of the day, links to galleries etc. here.. Let the pleasure begin.. And Hearse.. don´t post YOUR pics here.. :worship:

A LINK: http://www.wild-cherries.com/TTGP.html

LET THERE BE BABES..

15.jpg

I don't like 'babes'. From my experience babes tend to have a crappy personality...yeah, I know - not all of them...but almost.

tooled said:
Just fuck the personality! :heh: I´m talking about eyecandy here..
Hmmm...I guess I've got some psycho-problems. Because I can't enjoy so called eye-candy when I know in the back of my head that the personlality is shit...it always distracts me totally.

Look closely at Janina's face and you'll see tons of makeup base trying to hide the wrinkles. However, she's got gorgeus hair. IMO JaniTa is prettier and much more talented.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Look closely at Janina's face and you'll see tons of makeup base trying to hide the wrinkles. However, she's got gorgeus hair. IMO JaniTa is prettier and much more talented.
Only that JaniTa's face is crooked in a weird way... she's pretty mouth shut.
Now Marko says "like any other woman" ;)

ColdDarkNord said:
U think that u know all about women with wanking the whole day off with chicks on ur screen? there's not much future in ur knowledge then..
!:yuk:
right on, my good man... :)