Official Children Of Bodom webshop "HateWear" has opened

^You know there are already some CoB shoes (though I'm sure they've been discontinued, you could probably find 'em somewhere). I saw 'em in a thread a long time ago. You could probably search for it. There was a watch, too.

^You know there are already some CoB shoes (though I'm sure they've been discontinued, you could probably find 'em somewhere). I saw 'em in a thread a long time ago. You could probably search for it. There was a watch, too.

a watch? Like 4 or smt....

Hi people, the new and official webshop "HateWear" has opened today. There you will find a lot of new merchandise of the band. Besides clothing like t-shirts, longsleeves and hoodies, you can also buy Children Of Bodom CDs and DVDs at the shop. Check it out!
This is stupid there should be canadian and american currency conversion this fucking hurts the scene

@ Zarok: Shouldn' be the 'Trashed, Lost and Strungout DVD EP' be in the DVD section? Also, why dont you offer the 'T,L&S Maxi CD' or 'T,L&S CD EP'.

1 big + for offering the Spinefarm version of 'Follow the Reaper', I have the Nuclear Blast Version, and tought I'm a huge Hellion fan, I think extra covers on the end of a record ruins everything...so does the Hellio Cover....
the album should end with Kissing the Shadows.

Are they both (Nuclear and Spine version) the 1st mix or the 2nd mix?

I already saw the bedsheets at EMP and perhaps I'll get them for christmas.
I love em,who knows what the Christkind will bring
(yes,I am from Germany and we get our gifts from a little child or something!)

They have the gloves that emo people wear (with the fingers cut off), wow.

Oh my :)
These gloves came (centuries) before emo! As far as I know, punk, metal and non-alternative ppl used (-and are using-) them before emo - emo just started to use them also.
You label them under emo:p emo is puke, I know:)
Btw: emo ppl use underwear, earrings etc, we should stop using them or say they're baaaad:p

u lil stupid girl;)

Oh my :)
These gloves came (centuries) before emo! As far as I know, punk, metal and non-alternative ppl used (-and are using-) them before emo - emo just started to use them also.
You label them under emo:p emo is puke, I know:)
Btw: emo ppl use underwear, earrings etc, we should stop using them or say they're baaaad:p

u lil stupid girl;)

Oh, well I know Ive seen them before, but I just labeled them as such, becuase those are the only people I see wear them, becuase where I live is full of those people. But its just my opinion that they're stupid.

and Im not a girl...

Oh, well I know Ive seen them before, but I just labeled them as such, becuase those are the only people I see wear them, becuase where I live is full of those people. But its just my opinion that they're stupid.

and Im not a girl...

Luckily, where I live, there are not so many emos wandering around:p and haven't seen few I've seen;) wearing those gloves.

"and Im not a girl."

point taken:)

On the "Crossed Scythes Flag", does anybody know what "NOTE! Design in a flag is peeled of, not even as it shows in a picture." means?

Because I was thinking of buying a flag after Christmas, but didnt know which one and didnt know what that meant.