Official Children Of Bodom webshop "HateWear" has opened

Could someone, please, tell me how actually pay for things you order? :D
(I've never bought anything over the internet so I don't know it)

last week i ordered this new shorts and wristband with sctyhe and hatecrew logo.... i received them in three days.... i thought these shorts would be a bit big when i looked at them, but they're alright....

:kickass:

can someone tell me where i can buy the Children of Bodom shoes i cant find them anywhere?
(best is a german shop)

I have the COBHC belt buckle and it's my favourite piece of band merch ever. I always wear it

I also want a COB beanie, wristband, stockholm knockout Tshirt and probebly much more lol

Question: How come all of the sizes in clothing have to be huge? All of the shirts are X-tra Large, with a few Larges there. I need small. I hate how it's so hard to get small sizes in metal shirts. It's like people think all metal heads are obese or something.

Try being a petite female.
All tshirts are always HUGE and there's rarely enough in the girlie merch selections :mad:

OH AND did you guys see the 'Jogging Trousers' they sold in 1998?

:lol:

I already have the AYDY girlie tee my boyfriend bought me when they toured here two decembers ago but I kind of do like this one even though it doesn't come in small enonugh sizes....and if my boyfriend didn't already have this with long sleeves i would want it. But matching is a tad fruity. Repping the same band no the same day is bad enough when we do that on occasion accidentally... :erk:

Nice trousers :lol:

I would really like to have that Scythe and Guitar-shirt. And why all the cool shirts are in men sizes?! And the girlies are too big for me. Where is the equality?

for canadians this is a rip off,my buddy was going to buy a bunch of shit then he converted it and hes like mmmmkk,we need an international site

I recently bought Bodom shorts from EMP,

it was already size S but it's a little big, okay, it IS too big but I dont care, I love these shorts and I wear belts all the time any way so problem solved :lol:

But I found something :erk: strange, I don't know, have you already seen these:

You can't buy them at EMP already, but they will sell them soon.

i just got four shirts that i ordered after 10 days of me placing the order... guitar & sctyhe, hatecrew finland (sleveless & short sleeves) and trashed, lost & strungout shirts, and an extra patch Children Of Bodom... the thing is not one shirt is the same size, and i ordered L size all of them... only two shirts that are actually the same size are hatecrew finland logo shirts... a bit disappointed but they will shrink :lol:
but the guitar & scythe one :worship:

^^You cheater, buying HC Finland- shirt :D

Yeh, those jeans would be nice if the "Hate Crew" woudnt be so big. And I want those shorts!!