Official Children Of Bodom webshop "HateWear" has opened

I think cob should bring back lots from the old if u like merch to the new shop... these shirts were ace... shame im a new fan and i didnt get a chance to have em :p

well, emos seem to wear wristbands quite frequently thinking their cool, thus, labelling wristbands as emo. but, thats not the case. atheletes wear them, metalheads wear them, hell, even gangsters wear them! lol!

Question: How come all of the sizes in clothing have to be huge? All of the shirts are X-tra Large, with a few Larges there. I need small. I hate how it's so hard to get small sizes in metal shirts. It's like people think all metal heads are obese or something.

I ordered a hoodie from the old COBHC.com merch, and it took 5 months to get here, after a lot of emails wondering what the fuck was on the go. It finally arrived and it was the wrong order. I was too pissed off to even bother to send it back with having to wait as long as I did so I kept it and never wore it. Please make sure that the new merch site is more customer convenient then the old one!

fuck, i already have a hatebreeder shirt and many years ago i got a bootleg something wild shirt by accident. those new hatebreeder and lake bodom shirts are so wicked i might just have to get them.

ok this is what I`ve ordered so far:
bed linen
are you dead yet girlie
chaos riden years- stockholm knockout live dvd
follow the reaper flag
hate crew deathroll t-shirt
cobhc patch

I think this is it so far.Everything was delivered to me for a week.So don`t worry
if you have ordered something,it will come.