Official Children Of Bodom webshop "HateWear" has opened

Those jeans are soooo metal! I love them esp. teh COB on the pocket parts. Hate Crew would be better on the side of the pants.

Those jeans are soooo metal! I love them esp. teh COB on the pocket parts. Hate Crew would be better on the side of the pants.

yeah i think the same , i dont want Hate Crew in my ass either XD. i would like Reaper Cross, thanx to god there is S size

Me too, ordered it on monday, it should come tomorrow. Is it as cool as it looks like in the pic? I also ordered COBHC-beanie and COB Finland-badge.

I really like it. I don't like album related shirts nor any blood dripping "I'm so full of hatred" shirts, so this G&S girlie is really welcome to me. COB have too few girlies anyway.

I like Hatewear webshop also, they deliver fast (I got mine in two days) and charge only real postal cost, not 10 € per order like some other shops...

ermm..from what Deadnight warrior said,T-shirts are a bit larger than he expcted?Cos i didnt understand exactly what he meant.The thing is i want to buy the Trashed T-Shirt and i dunno about the sizes.I usually wear Large thats why im asking:)