official dark tranquillity-related news: luciferion

phyre said:
Oh... I thought they had quit after Michael joined DT... I'm not sure why exactly I thought so though... :p Maybe this is a band I should hear.

whell,we put LUCIFERION on ice for a coupple of years,i did not have the time over when i started with D-T,but last year we decided to record some songs that we worked with during the period after the recording of DEMONICATION and also relese our first and only demo on it,just for the die hard luciferion fans+a cover with CELTIC FROST that we never relesed on cd before.we thought it was about time to release something new.then to the pictures,WOIJTEK thought it would be cooler to put on some older pic`s on the cd coz these pic`s are from the period we wrote these songs that is on the cd,so its kind of personal thing for us to have the old picts in there. check the cd out it blows you away,it`s a prommise cheers:devil:

@warwick: still you really look like teh funny man, with hair to your shoulders. not to mention the satanist pose. did the book beside you hold recipes for desserts? :p

btw, i want to hear both records, i really do! :hotjump:

Tranquillian said:
Ask him how much guitar he plays on the new record, and ask him why there are pictures of 3 or 4 people on the backcover ;)

yeah, and what about this ^^, warwick? :D

Tranquillian said:
Yeah, wouldn't dare eat a hamburger made by that man :tickled:

I got a feeling many women had tried his sausage. Oh boy. :Smug:

So, hm, how's Wojtek doing these days? He has not gone completely bananas has he, hm, almost got me worried there for a while when he left Lost Horizon?

Demonication is an excellent death metal album for sure

my chief editor of our webzine received the promo of the new Luciferion album, let's see if I can convince him to send it to me...

@Gtranquillity: Thanks for the article. Interesting tidbits.

@Arch: you're welcome :)

In the meanwhile I added a (for now still small) Luciferion section on my webpage
It also includes a MP sample (entire song :hotjump: ) from the new album.
You can find the section by going to

http://www.dark-tranquillity.nl/Bandpictures page.htm

Click on Michaels picture and there it speaks for itself :Spin:
I will update this section frequently so stay tuned for more...!

:wave:
G.