Official Kalmah Tab Thread

shadow there are 2 new kalmah tabs , the third the magical (the guitars are tuned in dropped d, and kalmah doesn´t play like that so just adjust the guitars to 1 step down) and Principle Hero, i can´t edit your post so i didn´t upload them, and by the way upload your tab too :p

Ok does anone have a tab for they will return? its my favorite Kalmah song and damnit i need a tab!! thanks

vr

Yeah, I thought somebody posted it, and I thought I had it, but I guess I dont.

But I added The Third, The Magical to the first page, but I couldnt get Principle Hero to work either.

i think i have it, and shadow i finally opne the principle tab and i saved it in gp4 so everyone can open it but right now i can´t upload any of the tabs ´cuz i´m so fucking busy with homework i´m doing a daily planner and dude i´m like crazy but i´m about to start printing it so when i get a chance i will

shadow are you arround? i have made some things to your Bird of Ill Omen tab, and i want you to check it to see if you like it or if you gonna sue me haha

Alright, here's my thoughts. The second guitar harmony for the intro riff (3-4) sounds good. But right now, Im not so sure of (5-6), the harmony on 9 sounds good, and same with the slower part (12-15). The faster part (starting on 23) sounds mostly right, but to me, it sounds like 1. It might not be fast enough, or 2. There are to many notes in there. Otherwise, great job! Ill try to work on it more, and then send you what I get.

right, thanks and yeah i think there is missing some speed, but i will see what i can do for it, i was adding bass but it's hard, i don't have one, maybe i'll borrow one.