Official Kalmah Tab Thread

Well, I just called it Official, so all the tab related questions could all be found somewhere, and there wouldnt be tons of threads made asking for the same thing. And your right that the tabs weren't made by the actual band members but still. Its nice to have a place where you can find pretty much all the Kalmah tabs on the net in one place. And everyone else seems to like the idea of this thread.

dude i doesn't matter the damn name, the point it's what it's important besides kalmah hasn't get angry or something and if they are ok with it why not us? and i'm sure some people are happy because shadow make this thread, i'm one of those because now i don't have to be searching for the damn tab, or if where making one whe contact shadow and he post it here so stop saying that

Reactions: xshadowsoulsx
hey shadow what's up, i think you should post our tabs of bird of ill omen, and i'm making a they will return tab, i'll let you know about it later

Hello,

I have all the online ever possible Kalmah Tabs. And the song that should really be tabbed right now are :

Times Takes Us All

Hollow Heart

I also got the tabs of the song that i will list now. But thoses tabs are total shit.

Heritance of Berija - Never found an intelligent tabs of this song, really pissing me off. I learned withouth the tabs. Id like to get it tho.

The Third, The Magical - The tabs made are to simple.. I cant beleive its thats easy. The riff in the begening dont even sound the same... Please.. Tabs this song someone.

Moon of my nights - The actual tab is not that bad.... But it got some mistakes that is clearly shitty...

(Sorry for mistakes in my english :))

any keyboardist???
I am new in the forum

i knew kalmah 3 years ago

I play keyboard: I can play moon of my nigths = than the song no like the tab. I learn the piano of my nation and I am in the solo part but with difficultations

sorry for the english but I am from CHILE

VIVA CHILE MIERDA!!!

Welcome!

I can play the keyboard too, but Im still more of a beginner, and can't really play alot of stuff, though Im still learning. Im not sure which of the tabs have keyboards to them, if you're looking to learn more Kalmah songs, but hopefully they can help.