Official Kalmah Tab Thread

don't worry dude, ang good luck, i'm allready in vacations, and yesterday i worked the tab up and i'm at te solo right now in the first guitar, and i made the bass and 2nd guitar till the start of the riff before the soloing, but i'm afraid i wont tab the solo, at least now, in thursday i'm traveling to tijuana, with my bros, so maybe in the road (i'm driving) i'll try to do something to it, at least finish tabing everything else but the guitar and keyboard solo

Its to much work to upload em all again, and I dont have them all on this computer. What dont you understand? You click the link, enter in the 3 letter code, wait about 45 seconds, and click download.

It was pretty good, I changed a few parts though, and got to about the same place as you. It gets really hard to heard (mainly the verse), but Ill send you mine, so you can see what I got out of it. Oh, and its only 2 guitars, but I was still having trouble with the second one, so its mainly the first guitar.

Can you tell me what makes this Official Kalmah Tab Thread?

It would be official, if a band member or webmaster would have made the thread. Also, the tabs are propably fan made and inaccurate.