Official Kalmah Tab Thread

If you dont mind me asking, why do you "need" a tab for it? And you could always try working on transcribing the songs yourself. You may not be very good, but nobody is at first. Just try find a way to slow the song down, and keep trying. It's the only way you'll get better.

Or you could try watching this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV0euwUCgA

and see if you can see what he's doing. I haven't fully watched the video, so I dont know how good it is.

yeah to start tryin it, althought it would be fucked up, but i replayed that, i'm still new and i already tried too, but i couldnt, so now i'll work on some skills then later i will start working on tabs by ear

take it slow and take the song one note at a time and im sure you will do just fine.

Yeah I tabbed it (though I did have help on it), but like DeathsRebuke said, take it slow and note by note.

As for special programs, I dont really know any, but if you have Windows Media Player, you can use that to slow the song down. But also, working on easier/slower songs are better when you are first starting out.

ok bro listen i'm working on the intro, so when i finish it, i'll send it to u, to correct it and tell me what u think ok? cuz this song is my first to tab

I can try. I haven't had alot of time to work on tabs lately. I still haven't even finished my tab of Heroes to Us yet. I'll see what I can do though.