Official Kalmah Tab Thread

i'm still dying for a Groan Of Wind tab...anyone?? thats not GP- i cant buy it. even if you have GP and just take a screenshot of it of email me it would be great. im not a guitarist, i just learned it to right song better (play drums) so after over a year of having the song ive given up on trying to tab it myself. hah

i'm still dying for a Groan Of Wind tab...anyone?? thats not GP- i cant buy it. even if you have GP and just take a screenshot of it of email me it would be great. im not a guitarist, i just learned it to right song better (play drums) so after over a year of having the song ive given up on trying to tab it myself. hah
http://www.tabit.net/tabs/list.php?f=1912

Download the free trail version of this software.

ok so iron_rider didn't post it i hope he doesn't mind i'll post it, i helped him with the second guitar and some sort of the bass,in the chorus there are 3 guitars, mute either the track 3 or the one without the name, they're just options, use the one u like or think sounds better, i'll try to work in the drums

http://download.yousendit.com/0DAF465D419B5F28

Thanks for the tabs people, by the way i can't enter the damn you send it tabs. I think i could help with the guitar tabbing and maybe later with the keys tabbing. I just need a start or a part, right or wrong.

ive been planning on doing it for a while. no solo but watch my horrible attempt. if anyone else has video of them covering kalmah please post. :kickass: Thanks for the tabs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn man, I have cloned insanity tab and i learned the start to see how it was. I can't make it sound like the original with that fucken tab, i have the guitar pro tab and I play it and the bitch does it exactly as the real song. I don't know what I'm making wrong and it not the tunning its just something different in the notees i play even though i play the same shit that the tab says.

dude it has to be one step down tunned, you are in the standard tunning in E, you have to drop it 1 tone to D then u will have your guitar DGCFAD instead of EADGBE ;)

I was 99% sure that kalmah has the dropped tuning but as a singer not a guitarist I didnt want to confuse someone.. I still could be wrong ;)

and sandiegometalmario: Im really shocked that you havent heard that sth was wrong with the tuning.. and you played almost the entire song.. If I were you I would record it again ;) this time being sure about the right tuning ;)