"Official" Petition to get Anthrax on Ozzfest is here!!!

Fuck Ozzfest. I heard that Metallica may want to do a big stadium package this summer similar's to Summer Sanitarium in '00. Anthrax would be perfect for it.

i will vote for them cause even thought there is no chance of me going to a show it would be great for them to be in front of so many people

even if anthrax get 5000 signitures i dont think they have a chance in hell of getting on it,sharon is one mean bitch and they did have a run in many years ago.

Nevermind about that Stadium package tour with Metallica this summer. I just read that Metallica wants to play with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. It goes to show how badly Metallica has gone to shit.

I really just see this as petition as an attempt to get Anthrax exposed to more people. Even if they do get on Ozzfest, how much will this really help them out?! I mean, if you look at Down and BLS's (2 non numetal bands) CD sales after being on Ozzfest, it's not like they are incredibly high. I heard that Down sold around 100 thousand of their last album, and BLS less than 100 K. And the majority of the people who bought the Down album I am willing to bet are just Pantera fans who couldn't care less about Ozzfest, and the majority of fans that bought BLS's latest album were metal fans who pobably hate the stuff played at Ozzfest. I dunno, that's just my very pessimistic feelings. Although who knows? they could possibly gain a larger following on Ozzfest. I suppose its worth a shot.

276. Do you think it would work? Is there a chance? Sharon is a bitch and her son is maybe too stupid to figure out.

maybe ozzy might want 2 run around(maybe not run) with the not man mask like he did in one of anthrax's videos.cant remember which video it was.

Originally posted by SAZZ
maybe ozzy might want 2 run around(maybe not run) with the not man mask like he did in one of anthrax's videos.cant remember which video it was.

Antisocial.