Official pictures of your favored things...

fce62b3c.jpg

Me and my little boy cat Charlie. I'm still suprised he posed for this picture since most of the time he's running around killing stuff.

Originally posted by tara
fce62b3c.jpg

Me and my little boy cat Charlie. I'm still suprised he posed for this picture since most of the time he's running around killing stuff.

:lol: Charlie's an awesome name for a cat, cute as hell...damn, I miss my cats :cry: ...I had another black cat who was little and runty, named Boris...he loved to be held by me and play and all of that.. :(

A few of my favorite things..

This flower was in my garden earlier this year.... I love flowers, they're like little pieces of living artwork! Look at how beautiful this one is!
flowersx023-02.jpg

My sexy man, Eric (Wandrail)! I'm so fortunate to have him in my life! He means the world to me and I couldn't have imagined a man more perfect than him!
EricBxW01.jpg

My best friend Jenn & I! I love this girl to death! She's been there for me through thick and thin and I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything! ((don't mind my "non-metalness" in this one!))
MeWithJenn.jpg

This is a collage I made of a festival called Cornerstone Festival.. I've gone to it 3 times, but had to miss it this year. It's so much fun and an awesome experience! I've made a bunch of great friends, saw some incredible bands, and had many adventures! While ProgPower is my newest "favorite festival," Cornerstone will always be an annual trek for me! (Yes, that's me with Michael Sweet of STRYPER! .. and Yes, that's me with Peter Espevol of Extol!) :D
CstoneCollage.jpg

And lastly... my dearly departed Black Molly fish named Ozzy. I have a huge soft spot for animals and this little guy was one of my favorites! I love this little fish and cared for him well, despite the mockery of my roomates and friends. He passed away last Christmas Eve.. a fitting memorial for him to put on the UM boards.
OZZY01.jpg

~Sh0k~

Cat farts can bake a cake from 3 miles away.

The worst thing though has to be the litter boxes. I always look in there and say to myself "Well, I don't remember feeding them that much..."

hyhy, i say it too sometimes
but my cat have a very good smell he likes perfume.. so i put him from my hugo boss and he become happy...
i can swear, this cat is a human....