Official pictures of your favored things...

dtticket1.jpg

Well, those pics were taken in San Jose, California on my Canon S300 Digital Elph.

It's only 2.1 megapixel, but it does take some nice shots. The nice thing about the camera is it's about the size of a pack of cigarettes, so I take it with me everywhere. :)

Originally posted by xenophobe
Well, those pics were taken in San Jose, California on my Canon S300 Digital Elph.

It's only 2.1 megapixel, but it does take some nice shots. The nice thing about the camera is it's about the size of a pack of cigarettes, so I take it with me everywhere. :)

canon its all of my dreams camera *drooling*
but not digital
canon is the best, and i hope one day i can allow it to myself..

Digital cameras are great for taking pics of things thats not really worth wasting a roll of film on.

Im using a Canon Digital IXUS v3, nice to have such a small camera too...but still there is something in having your pictures on paper...and I just feel that the quality of analog pictures are a bit better than the digital ones...might just be me...

Originally posted by Aggressor
Digital cameras are great for taking pics of things thats not really worth wasting a roll of film on.

Im using a Canon Digital IXUS v3, nice to have such a small camera too...but still there is something in having your pictures on paper...and I just feel that the quality of analog pictures are a bit better than the digital ones...might just be me...

you are right, i think digital its good cameras
but where is the necessity to make it all alone, to work hard for your pictures
to develop your film...
this is big part of the fun.. i think

Originally posted by Aggressor

Well, film is still better in some ways... like if you want to blow a 35mm into something poster sized... but the newer 4 and 5 megapixel cameras are getting more resolution than the best 35mm film.

The only thing that really sucks about digital are the night shots, but I'm sure as CCDs become more sensitive, then that'll change somewhat.

Digital is cool, cause I can take over 300 1600x1200 full color photos without changing a CF memory card. Gotta love that about digital cameras. ;)

Originally posted by xenophobe

The only thing that really sucks about digital are the night shots, but I'm sure as CCDs become more sensitive, then that'll change somewhat.

Yeah thats a real problem, I was out walking in the woods the other day, something I do alot, because I enjoy the peace and calm of the woods.
I had my camera with me too, and wanted to take some shots, there was some light (not much) and it was snowing...
I didnt want to use the flash either as that would ruin the picture, I took some pictures but all of them turned out completly black...took a couple of ones with the flash too, but they didnt really capture the feeling of being in a big calm forrest in heavy snow.

Anyway, a couple of pics I took...with the flash on...exept the one on the bridge.

wood.JPG

wood1.JPG

wood3.JPG