Official pictures of your favored things...

:lol: My friend had a set of purple dices like those, allthough he thought they were blue...:p

But anyway, his set was a lot heavier than the other sets we used, so when ever he would roll he would never get higher than an 8 on his D20, and so I died quite a lot more than the rest of us, finally he threw his set out of the window :p

But yes, they do bring som nice memories into my mind :)

Originally posted by Aggressor
:lol: My friend had a set of purple dices like those, allthough he thought they were blue...:p

But anyway, his set was a lot heavier than the other sets we used, so when ever he would roll he would never get higher than an 8 on his D20, and so I died quite a lot more than the rest of us, finally he threw his set out of the window :p

But yes, they do bring som nice memories into my mind :)

Yeah, I remember my first set of dice... the purple ones just like that... I ended up giving them one of the girls that played with us a lot.

I remember going to the store, a few different times I thought a die was jinxed... getting the big basket, and rolling a bunch of them dozens of times to find that 1 that always seemed to roll high. :lol:

Yeah, interesting times...

:)

I remember I hated my dices, I only got little numbers with them. I was the warrior in our group (I had the best HP and skills) and when it was my time to attack the foe, I did like 2 damage, even the weak sorceress did more damage by farting. Dices of unluckyness.

*sigh*

My dice weren't my best friend...being the ranger of the group, I got to shoot lots of arrows, but the dice let me down with actually hitting anything :(
[sarcasm/]I had to survive on my wit :p[/sarcasm]

Im always the warrior in the group ;)

I remember one time we were fighting orcs down in a mine (yes it does seeme a bit LoTR like...though there was no Balrog there.) I rolled really good, charged a pack of orcs, ducked under the first ones axe, and chopped the head off the one next to him :D

Good times!

I'm usually one of the warriors, but I like to play Clerics and mages too. Personally, I prefer evil characters, and having character battles. :heh:

Out of all the characters I still have, only like 1 or 2 are good. :lol:

One time with a young fighter (1st or 2nd level), I took on 6 skeletons alone... and got 3 critical hits on them in a row... I thought I was dead meat for sure, but I ended up surviving it. :)

Sounds like I'm the only who never played that stuff here! The only thing I tried was "Hero Quest". I think I played it a couple of times and then it got more interesting painting the figures instead of playing the game! :lol:
I think the only reason why I DID play it those two-three times was because it was at a kind of youth club I was at then and we hadn't tried that game, so we tried it, but I never got into that stuff. I prefered wrestling!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh: :headbang:

Originally posted by Stoner Sioux
Here is one of my fave things....and I think Sexualist Death would agree with me on this one.....Mr. Peter Steele

steeleb133.jpg
Allthough I'm not a fag, I also enjoy mr. Steele a lot - His music that is!

Most of the "things" that come into my mind are not really "things" so I dont post them here, or if they somewhat are "things" it's difficult to take pics from it, like taking a pic of "Metal" or "sitting around in my room at night listening to music and chatting with friends, or something ;)

ah well, here we go:

logo512.jpg

:)
( I know I'm a nerd...:rolleyes: )

hockey.jpg

My beloved Hockey-Equipment! :)
See the Pentagramm on the helmet? :eek: uuuh I'm so evil! :lol:

I'm gonna post more when I can think of something I can actually take a pic of...

Nice ride, Nothing, although I'm a Ford guy myself (not that there's anything THERE worthwhile these days except THE THUNDERBIRD) I love the Corvette...metal!