Official RC Shirt Pre-Order

As long as it doesn't turn into another Hell Mike still owing me money or cds or something situation - I'd like to think there are SOME stand-up kinda people on this board.
Dude! I e-mailed you like two weeks ago asking for an adress when I was feeling like a less useless e-pal than usual, but got no reply so maybe you hate me too much or I mailed the wrong address or whatever. Kindly e-mail an address to fotmbm at gmail .com and I'll come up with something to ease my conscience. I know I suck and I've been losing sleep over it for years now. I don't really know what I owe you exactly but I'll think of something /hell mike

i still owe reign in acai a shirt for a sol invictus lp he sent me something like seven years ago

Dude! I e-mailed you like two weeks ago asking for an adress when I was feeling like a less useless e-pal than usual, but got no reply so maybe you hate me too much or I mailed the wrong address or whatever. Kindly e-mail an address to fotmbm at gmail .com and I'll come up with something to ease my conscience. I know I suck and I've been losing sleep over it for years now. I don't really know what I owe you exactly but I'll think of something /hell mike

Well thanks for getting back!! Possibly wrong email address, but I really don't check mine that frequently so that could be an issue as well.

I hope my previous statements didn't offend. I have nothing against any RC folk past or present, and I am sure you're a great guy. Email address forthcoming via PM.

I wonder what it was which was owed. I do believe I sent you a Metallica tshirt and another tshirt... no idea what the latter was.

^ he laughs because he is the worst human alive

970070_10151483238297120_1006421727_n.jpg

OGRC representin' to a packed* nightclub a week or so ago.

*almost entirely empty

Well thanks for getting back!! Possibly wrong email address, but I really don't check mine that frequently so that could be an issue as well.

I hope my previous statements didn't offend. I have nothing against any RC folk past or present, and I am sure you're a great guy. Email address forthcoming via PM.

I wonder what it was which was owed. I do believe I sent you a Metallica tshirt and another tshirt... no idea what the latter was.

^ he laughs because he is the worst human alive

the other one was a taake shirt, gimme your address (aka reply to my e-mail) so i can send dat shit yo!
hugs ,
cc package committee

Update:

The eagle has landed!! Massive respect to Jerry for all the legwork, and Erik for the design.

Great job all around. :kickass:

Shame I can't get a pic up right now because I don't know how to work the webcam and my phone's storage isn't working, so it won't allow pics.