OFFICIAL REVALVER III TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Cool! :D And congratulations.:kickass:

So here goes:

I don't know how many people have come across this, neither do I know if there is something wrong on my side. The problem lies with the vst module. Whenever I load up a vst for boost using the vst module it tends to bypass a noticeable amount of the signal. I've tried numerous stuff like TSS, SoloC, Simulanalog SD-1, Simulanalog TS - all the same. Do keep in mind that I've noticed this problem with the standalone only. I've obviously never tried using revalver's vst module in my daw.:p

It appears to frequently freeze up and crash DAW's, namely logic. This has also happened in Pro Tools. Most of the time, whenever i load an IR, it gets buggy and crashes the DAW. It appears to just not work well with logic either.

EVERY NOW AND THEN REVALVER MAKES A HISSING NOISE WUT DO I DO LOLOL
</joke>

Whenever I try to upload an impulse other than the stock ones on the demo, it crashes over here.

I've only ever tried this in GarageBand to be honest, lol.

this may or may not be a bug:

when i use the revalver demo in logic or reaper, if i set up a nice chain and then try to copy the instance of revalver to another track (something i do all th time with other plugins without trouble), the "copy" will come up as a blank template, which makes it utterly useless for demo purposes, as i cant effectively double or quad track to get a good feel for the tone.

i feel this may be linked to the fact that saving patches is disabled in the demo.

this may or may not be a bug:

when i use the revalver demo in logic or reaper, if i set up a nice chain and then try to copy the instance of revalver to another track (something i do all th time with other plugins without trouble), the "copy" will come up as a blank template, which makes it utterly useless for demo purposes, as i cant effectively double or quad track to get a good feel for the tone.

i feel this may be linked to the fact that saving patches is disabled in the demo.

Yeah it is. Full version works no problem.

The RIR module does not show name of the impulses loaded when you reload a preset with 3rd party impulses.