Official: Saddam to be executed tonight

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Official: Saddam to be executed tonight
AP - 16 minutes ago

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The witnesses to Saddam Hussein's impending execution gathered Friday in Baghdad's fortified Green Zone in final preparation for his hanging, as state television broadcast footage of his regime's atrocities. A top Iraqi official said Saddam will be executed before 6 a.m. Saturday, Baghdad time, or 10 p.m. Friday EST.

I want it live on CNN. the media machine knows what to do, it knows how.....

Bush should take saddam's head and put it on a stick and put it on top of the white house christmas tree and tell the visitors of the white house, like other arab leaders: this is what happens when you mess with texas, biatch!

Bush is not a redneck. It suits him, his family and his party if he is a redneck Southern gentleman.

He is an idiot, though.

The Saddam execution will mean surprisingly little. He has core supporters who won't be anymore stimulated by his execution than they are now, those he oppressed will be happy he's dead, I'm sure, but they'll quickly realise they are still in a pretty bad situation. Saddam was just a sad, little American appointee to the Iraqi throne with a large ego. It's quite humorous to see America more than happy to hand him over to be killed. They made him a figure head of terror, and it was just a lie.

I had sex on a dining table this morning, which was pretty awesome. AND believe it or not, I'd never, ever been with a blonde chick until today. Milestones, milestones.

Reactions: flying_whale
On fox news they talk that a video of it would be released this weekend as proof, so the iraqi public will actually believe he is dead.

505-103.jpg