Official: Saddam to be executed tonight

I watched a shitload of Youtube videos and not even one of them was real. I hope all the people who mislabeled them will meet Saddam real soon.

YAY DEREK GOT A BLONDIE!!!

Actually it was the baathist party that gave Saddam the leverage to break from American influence. Credit once again goes to the complete instability of the entire region in terms of economics, religion, and politics, for putting the completely insane in power as well as the heartless and shrewd who pull power from death.

All this aside. An evil man has been killed. Good fucking riddance, who wants a beer?

Well, yep. When it is all brushed aside Saddam was a bad leader, a murderer and he certainly stopped Iraq and its people from reaching its full potential. It's the bullshit propaganda I can't stand.

I could careless about the politics around it anymore, because in my opinion everyone was wrong and nobody was correct... I just like watching people hung (hanged).

Anyway, I showed my mom the video and what she translated (the screaming) was the Shia taunting him about he will suffer for the rest of eternity.

Also, this apparently was not an execution done in an islamic way and will probably get some backlash.

And also, it was a well planned time as it was done at the exact day and start of some holy days based around sacrifice... so at this same time, sunni's were ritualistically killing cows and goats in accordance to their beliefs... i guess the shia do it later that day...

So, like everything in the world, this hanging was highly religious.

I don't think it was the US that executed him though.

News for you: it was arranged it in such way that made US look not responsible to the people who don’t really know what was going on.

Side note: CNN actually broadcasted some people celebrating Saddam’s death (Shiites again), which seems a little strange to me because as I know Koran (which is stricter than any other religion book) teaches not to be happy about someone’s misfortune. It’s just one more example of nonsense carried out in the name of religion by people who have no idea what they are fighting for, not relizing they are being used.

Side note 2: Saddam was a bad leader but there are more then one bad leaders in the world but noone cares (no oil = no democracy?)