Official: Saddam to be executed tonight

Bush is not a redneck. It suits him, his family and his party if he is a redneck Southern gentleman.

He is an idiot, though.

The Saddam execution will mean surprisingly little. He has core supporters who won't be anymore stimulated by his execution than they are now, those he oppressed will be happy he's dead, I'm sure, but they'll quickly realise they are still in a pretty bad situation. Saddam was just a sad, little American appointee to the Iraqi throne with a large ego. It's quite humorous to see America more than happy to hand him over to be killed. They made him a figure head of terror, and it was just a lie.

I had sex on a dining table this morning, which was pretty awesome. AND believe it or not, I'd never, ever been with a blonde chick until today. Milestones, milestones.

YAY DEREK GOT A BLONDIE!!!

Actually it was the baathist party that gave Saddam the leverage to break from American influence. Credit once again goes to the complete instability of the entire region in terms of economics, religion, and politics, for putting the completely insane in power as well as the heartless and shrewd who pull power from death.

All this aside. An evil man has been killed. Good fucking riddance, who wants a beer?

Internet: Give us actual video!
Actual Video: I like carrots and mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.
Internet: WTFZ! n00b!!!
Actual Video: Hell yeah, I'm being anthropomorphized. This is so awesome.