Official Set List 6-30-03

sic8sic

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2003
This list is from a show i saw last night i also got Bjorn's pick....its fucking amazing because he played the whole show with only one pick....its all bruised and filed down...if anyone wants to see the picture of that ...ask me here
InFslist.jpg

PS I took photos of the show, Ill post them in a new thread as soon as i get them developed

nah dude most of the night i was pitting, but from "Trigger" on i started to move closer and closer to the stage to take pictures...and try to get the set list...and at the end Bjorn threw the pic it landed on the floor, i pointed it out to the security dude and he gave it to me....btw are you talking about the NY show?

[I was the dude with a ponytail and a "Jackass" t shirt, you might have seen me with Julia]

Alright, yeah I saw a guy with a Jackass shirt on. I had a Megadeth Cryptic Writings on the wall shirt on and was with a blonde girl wearing a strapless tank top type thing with no back (I have no idea what those are called). At least until In Flames when I went into the crowd and ended up with basically one person between me and the barricade.

ye man this kid kinda curly hair, short...everyone was already in when i bought it from him for $20 and if it wasnt for him ....shit i dunno what id do...

the Jackass guy was me....i know cuz no1 else was wearing that shirt..

Weird, I don't remember hearing Scorn. I remember every other song on the list clearly, but not Scorn.

Anyway, it was a killer show. Soilwork was awesome, but I wish they had more time.

I even managed to get free tickets to the Dying Fetus show at Obsessions in NJ on the 21st. Too bad I probably won't be able to go... I'll need to find some friends with free time.

Also, is it just me, or did Soilwork only play like 5 songs? I was expecting 7 or 8.

Here's a picture of me from before the show with my girlfriend:
danmichelle.jpg

sic8sic said:
ye man this kid kinda curly hair, short...everyone was already in when i bought it from him for $20 and if it wasnt for him ....shit i dunno what id do...

Dude I sold u the ticket fortuneil sent me the forum link, that was a crazy concert, im glad i made ur night we didn't even know it was sold out and figured we wouldn't get to sell it. Thanks alot man

ye dude they did have a short set...it kinda pissed me off that chimaira was direct support and that i didnt get to see Unearth, i caught up with the guys during the show...the gonna be playing with hatebreed on the 6th of August somewhere in NJ....but it was a great show anyway

btw what are you gonna do with that DF ticket??

nah dude thank you,
btw if you woulda asked for like 25 or 30 id probly buy it anyway so its kinda great that i got to go to a sold out show for the regular ticket cost...\m/

Man that was my first official concert ever (Irving Plaza)...well apart from the local bands in my country that is. I had to fuckin leave early though cus my ride was waiting on me...I left when IF were playing clad in shadows.Those dudes are so tight live...well except for some of the parts where anders has to use his regular voice...he kinda has a funny sounding voice too when he talks...I was pissed that Soilwork didn't directly support In Flames and their set was so short...an they didn't even play "As we Speak" :( I'm not reall a fa nof chimara's style of music so basically I was up by the stairways upstairs when they were on...unearth was ok but again I don't really like their style...I wish in flames had done the Jester Race...Anyhow you guys probably saw me...I think I saw the guy with the jackass jersey on...I'm an indian and was wearing a nevermore - dreaming Neon black jersey...Anyhow guys my fuckin neck hurts ;) so I'm gonna go...Cheers!

looks like they replaced scorn for moonshield...an it pissed me off too that chimaira was direct support...that sucked...I thought Soilwork would have played about 10 songs...but I was dissaointed.

everybody seems to be complaining about that...but thats ok cuz im gonna get to see Soilwork in August....2ce