OFFICIAL TOUR DATES *updated November 25*

OfSinsAndShred said:
FINALLY they're coming to Pittsburgh! Damnit, I already have a ticket for Cleveland... Maybe I'll hit both. :)

They played the now-defunct Beehive in Pittsburgh early January 2001. I wasn't in attendance unfortunately. They were scheduled to play Pittsburgh again in May 2001 at the ill-fated 1st Annual Pittsburgh Prog and Metal Fest... but pulled out due to an illness. I'm elated Symphony X is returning to Pittsburgh.

crapola said:
bet one of them isnt anchorage, alaska :erk:

Hey crapola, do you guys ever get any good bands up there? I can't imagine that Anchorage is hot on anyone's list. Not uless they are travelling through Canada and happen to end up out your way. I also hear that Eskimos aren't big SyX fans. Ha ha.

ProgMetalFan said:
They played the now-defunct Beehive in Pittsburgh early January 2001.

And what a kickass show that was, despite the friggin snowstorm, and P'burgh's seeming lack of a single friggin snow plow.. :lol: ..I'll never forget that night. :)

scanner313 said:
Hey crapola, do you guys ever get any good bands up there? I can't imagine that Anchorage is hot on anyone's list. Not uless they are travelling through Canada and happen to end up out your way. I also hear that Eskimos aren't big SyX fans. Ha ha.
i've been here a little under 2 years, and in that time, ozzy, tool, queensryche, godsmack, exodus and a few other not-as-big-name bands have played up here. my hubby has tour tshirts from when metallica, megadeth, kiss and pantera were here. most of these bands came here on the way to or from an asian/aussie tour, so if syx happens to be going to asia or australia, who knows... i know i'd go see them :)

i should mention that any concert here is usually sold out or damn close to it just because there really isnt that much to do here, and its incredibly expensive to fly to the lower 48 to see any bands play.

Tickets are being purchased and tables reserved for the 28th at the Galaxy in Santa Ana, already! Although they're not scheduled for San Diego, two nights - two hours away is OK with me. I hope the shows are packed out.

ProgPower in 2 weeks, two shows in L.A., this year is beginning to look up. :hotjump:

Lady of the Oracle said:
And what a kickass show that was, despite the friggin snowstorm, and P'burgh's seeming lack of a single friggin snow plow.. :lol: ..I'll never forget that night. :)

Yeah, that was a great show! The ride back to my friend's house wasn't so great, though, and the next day, my bus home was the first one running!

Leopard said:
I hope it's not a bunch of death metal bands.
I hope it is, just to scare you. *growls for 31 seconds*

And where are the fucking European tour dates? Oh well they probably wouldn't come to Dublin anyway. They didn't on their last Euro tour.

SevenString said:
hey res... look forward to seeing you in Santa Ana AND Hollywood.

Christmas came early this year, eh? ;) :headbang:

Hey SS! Are you still up in the clouds? :Spin: This is turning out to be a great year, yes? :D

absolutely, res... i still have to pinch myself from time to time.

I think my bass player went catatonic for the weekend, and my keyboard player COMPLETELY lost it when I told him what was up.

I'm so lucky to be surrounded by people who's favorite music is the same as mine: Symphony-X!!!

Lady of the Oracle said:
11/30/2003 / The Mason Jar / Phoenix, AZ
Yes! Now if it gets cancelled it will only be a 250-mile round trip (from Tucson to Phoenix) for nothing instead of the 800-mile round trip for nothing that I made when the San Diego show was cancelled last year...(Collapses in tears at the memory.)

Now if Blind Guardian will come to Tucson, I'll be able to get closure on the whole thing and get on with my life. (Returns to fetal position.)

Now that I think of it, I'll be seeing Helloween and Jag Panzer in October, then Symphony X in November. Around that same time, the NHL season will be starting too. Wow, life is good.

Is it wrong for me to be selfish and wish, hope, and PRAY for a damn Salt Lake City, UT date? :yell: :Spin:

I see some room in the schedual... Salt Lake is slap-dab in the middle of Omaha and Santa Ana on the I-80 corridor... :loco: Screw having a Thanskgiving break, they can watch the game and eat at my house! :lol:
c'mon... bring the good stuff here...bring it I say!:hotjump:

...wishful thinking I guess. :loco:

\m/
Dustin

ROFL!! Nope. I know the feeling. :)

OMGosh, that's it! Hey, if they come to your house for Thanksgiving, can I come too? I'll help cook! :hotjump: :D

~Christine =)

Dustin said:
Is it wrong for me to be selfish and wish, hope, and PRAY for a damn Salt Lake City, UT date? :yell: :Spin:

I see some room in the schedual... Salt Lake is slap-dab in the middle of Omaha and Santa Ana on the I-80 corridor... :loco: Screw having a Thanskgiving break, they can watch the game and eat at my house! :lol:
c'mon... bring the good stuff here...bring it I say!:hotjump:

...wishful thinking I guess. :loco:

\m/
Dustin

Resonnant said:
ROFL!! Nope. I know the feeling. :)

OMGosh, that's it! Hey, if they come to your house for Thanksgiving, can I come too? I'll help cook! :hotjump: :D

~Christine =)

Absolutly! Bring the yams, and your in!
:kickass:

Okay, there's 4 days between the Denver and Pittsburgh dates...
wall.gif
C'mon!

There's pleanty of time for a stop in Salt Lake before heading back east again, We're only 10 hours away!!!! :wave::D

\m/
Dustin