OFFICIAL TOUR DATES *updated November 25*

Yes, the seventh is a Sunday. It would definitly be awesome if I could go with someone. I live in Chesterfield (I used to go under the name Draconian Demon and I remember you) so I am very close to where you live.

Oakenson said:
Yes, the seventh is a Sunday. It would definitly be awesome if I could go with someone. I live in Chesterfield (I used to go under the name Draconian Demon and I remember you) so I am very close to where you live.
Only thing is, I'll probably be moved to Grosse Pointe Woods by then.

Why must Symphony X play at all the shitholes in Detroit? There are so many nicer small venues in some of the suburbs, like in Royal Oak or Mt. Clemens.

Why aren't there any dates in houston? I had my one chance to see them when they toured with Blind Guardian but the stupid venue cancelled the show. Maybe you could put in a good word for all of us down here in houston, Jax. We'd appreciate it ;).

Yes, I wish they would play better venues. Both the Royal Oak Theater and Emerald Theater are small venues in good areas. Harpo's and others (where they are playing at this time) are small venues in bad areas. I hate going down to Detroit.

When they played with Blind Guardian I had no ride. Well, I had one but the night of the concert my mother backed out of driving me even though she said she would (at the time I did not have my license)! :mad:

The second time was when they played at Harpo's. Again, I had a ticket but this time I got very ill and could not attend.

As for ProgPower, I decided to stand on the floor the whole time and I got extremely tired where I felt like I was about to collapse (not to my ankle got sprung during Nightwish because of those moshing jerks :mad: ) so I had to leave and walk back to my hotel room and get some rest.

I can't miss them this time!

Speaking of Detroit, is the IRock still open? That was on a crappy side of town too as I recall..saw Iced Earth there a few years back..

Oakenson said:
When they played with Blind Guardian I had no ride. Well, I had one but the night of the concert my mother backed out of driving me even though she said she would (at the time I did not have my license)! :mad:

The second time was when they played at Harpo's. Again, I had a ticket but this time I got very ill and could not attend.

As for ProgPower, I decided to stand on the floor the whole time and I got extremely tired where I felt like I was about to collapse (not to my ankle got sprung during Nightwish because of those moshing jerks :mad: ) so I had to leave and walk back to my hotel room and get some rest.

I can't miss them this time!

Hey I think I saw u.. My hubby and I was just walking in to get a good seat,(which I didn't sit at ALL through thier show..lol. Me>:hotjump:)
But just as we was waiting I saw someone helping someone else out of the crowd and she was limping.. Was that you, maybe?
I didn't know they had a mosh thing goin' cuz we wasn't in there for that show. I really don't like that when people start that crap. Always the people that DON'T want to do it get hurt.:erk:

underullospell said:
Hey I think I saw u.. My hubby and I was just walking in to get a good seat,(which I didn't sit at ALL through thier show..lol. Me>:hotjump:)
But just as we was waiting I saw someone helping someone else out of the crowd and she was limping.. Was that you, maybe?
I didn't know they had a mosh thing goin' cuz we wasn't in there for that show. I really don't like that when people start that crap. Always the people that DON'T want to do it get hurt.:erk:

I was limping but I am not a she :) Some people have thought I was a girl because of my hair though (it is really curly) ...

The next day (Saturday) I felt fine after I had a good night's sleep. I was at the Symphony X lunch and I felt wonderful! :D

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures too!

Oakenson said:
I was limping but I am not a she :) Some people have thought I was a girl because of my hair though (it is really curly) ...

The next day (Saturday) I felt fine after I had a good night's sleep. I was at the Symphony X lunch and I felt wonderful! :D

So, maybe it WAS you. :D

Oakenson said:

Oooops...
Really sorry about that, there seem to be ALOT of people limping around this past weekend, or in casts. One guy we was hanging out w/was in a wheelchair for a broken leg, (poor Bryant) I felt so bad for him trying to stand and watch the shows. But he did it like it was nothing. Now thats will power,huh?
You was at the lunch? where was you sitting? I was at the front table right behind where Russ' parents were.

underullospell said:
Oooops...
Really sorry about that, there seem to be ALOT of people limping around this past weekend, or in casts. One guy we was hanging out w/was in a wheelchair for a broken leg, (poor Bryant) I felt so bad for him trying to stand and watch the shows. But he did it like it was nothing. Now thats will power,huh?
You was at the lunch? where was you sitting? I was at the front table right behind where Russ' parents were.

I was at the back table closet to the food! :D

I thought, "well, it is either looking at Symphony X up front or having a quick route to food..." ...and look what I picked :p