Official Turisas Webshop [NEW WEBSTORE]

wow, now that guy knows about his job, finally someone who is aware of the shit that happened... :D

yupp thats a good compensation!!!

when i ordered Battle metal time ago(of course another store, not official one) i just never get shipp confirmation, the store ask me wait, and i payed for prior service, and never offer me even a discount ahaha in the end after a month ¬¬ i asked for my refund

That is a nice happy ending, I am very glad for you. I had hopeless troubles with both my DVD and Battle Metal. At this point I wrote it off as a loss and ordered from the Century Media shop.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I want to buy more Turisas shirts, the only thing is that the material is too thick and you sweat easily in them. [Just going on the one I bought from the webstore, I assume they're mostly made out of the same material.]
Not a great material for Australian conditions, especially seeing as how we're in Summer at the moment. :lol:

I like the fact that the material is thick. I have plenty of shirts that are thin for the summer, but only Turisas and Tyr have shirts that I can wear during the winter.

I finally got some money,thank god and don't now should I order Tank top- circle logo or weapons t-shirt..I really like both but have money for one..what do u think?

the weapons one just looks great, so I´d say to take this one but it´s all up to you coz its your money ^^

Howdy,

I just wanted to say a few good words about the webshop. Nine days ago I placed an order for 3 shirts (2 for my wife and 1 for me). My wife's shirts (Weapons and Rasputin) arrived today. My shirt (Varangian Way) will probably show up at some point too. But all in all it was a good experience.

They also sent me a 20% off cupon for my next order, and there is no expiration date on the coupon :headbang:

cheers,

I got an email a few days ago that Backstreeet Merch is running a 20% off special until June 30. The checkout code is SUM069. I am not sure if this would apply to already discounted Turisas shirts given they say "cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer".

cheers,

ps - no, I am not spilling the beans on an uber-secretive discount code, the email had a "Send to a Friend" link at the bottom

:yow: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Finally there is a new shirt in store!!! My constant visits to the webshop have been rewarded!! THIS ROCKS!!

This is probably in the wrong section to mention the webshop, but I am f*cking extatic to the point where I need to start a new thread!!!

I also like the idea of releasing the Unknown Tour design without the tour dates on the back. Wearing a shirt with dates on back without being able to point which one you attended is poser, but the design is really neat. Now it's a standalone shirt too.

cheers,

ps- Just a word of caution, my Internet Explorer doesn't show correctly the scroll bar on the inline frame during checkout . . . so just use Firefox or something.

weird, I could swear I´ve already seen that shirt at Ankkarock. Anyone being able to tell me if I had halluzinations? :S

Well, the new design shirt has disappeared rather fast from the store. Some (possibly all) of the designs are ageless; there isn't a good reason to simply forget them once the initial prints are sold. Not to mention that I grew out of my Large sized Battle Metal long sleeve, which fit like a Medium to start with, so now I can't get one that fits. I swear these people are trying to make me lose weight ;)

cheers,

Heya

There's gonna be new additions in the coming months and probably some older designs will reappear as well.

We'll post updates as soon as I've learned how to use a sewing machine.