Official Turisas Webshop [NEW WEBSTORE]

The one thing I miss are the back patches they used to make back in the 80's and early 90's specifically for jeans jackets.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Hey, they still make those. I have a Venom patch around somewhere. It's not like it's vintage or anything, but it's pretty cool.

8921_142327098951_8769188951_2660948_3453338_n.jpg

Where is this t-shirt? I didn't have the money to get it when it came out and when I went to check the shop later it was gone.

Hands down coolest Turisas t-shirt and I do want :(

[some mistaken stuff deleted]

cheers,

EDIT: So apparently the comments about 3 days were related to the concert sale booth, not the webshop. I'm now heading to a public relations class and I owe the webshop a large purchase ;)

New hoodie? 50 euros? It was 40 € and you had three days to buy it! :bah:

[RANT]

*introduction deleted by me*

Firstly: it was 50 euros. go to your merchandise stand maybe more frequently ;P

*second part deleted by me myself*

[/RANT]

The people who manage the webshop need to take some basic business, marketing, and public relations classes - start with public relations for that matter. I know in the past comments like this have been removed, which is probably a good thing.

I want to buy the new 40 euro or 50 euro or 60 euro hoodie and there is none. I understand if it's a giveaway, you set time and quantity limits. But if it's a business, then run the thing like a business! After doing my homework on DTG (direct to garment) printing technology last summer, I have much less understanding for "out of stock" notices and or for discontinuing models. There is very little benefit (if any) in producing large quantities at once vs. small batches.

cheers,

well, I think it often happens that merchandise first shows up at gigs and then somewhere online

I thought you guys were talking about the Webshop in the Webshop thread, my bad for making assumptions :)

cheers,

and i guessed they had it there already, but that certain lack of internet you might happen to have on the road makes it hard to keep the overview XD

Maybe you should consider adding a (war) helmet to your costume? :lol:
Edit: THAT would make a merchandise idea: "On stage or in the crowd! Jump-splits or moshpits! The official Turisas -warhelmet!" :rofl: Or maybe not...?