Official Unholy Alliance Europe Dates

Still think their set was kinda boring though. No one should throw stuff at In Flames. Theyr legends. I was dissapointed with the audience at the NEC when they played Only for the Weak. No one seemed 2 b jumpin in my area. lol apart from me. Was it the same everywhere else?

i think that's allways different....even a Band like In Flames or Bodom have a bad day.....thats life.....

yea the crowd at birmingham was really boring...well some people were jumpin and everyting when CoB and In Flames played, but most people were there to see Slayer...and tbh, slayer was boring as anything, i left in the middle of their set

ye slayer were a bit boring. I left at the end though cos i wanted to see them play Angel of Death. They played that really well

Still think their set was kinda boring though. No one should throw stuff at In Flames. Theyr legends. I was dissapointed with the audience at the NEC when they played Only for the Weak. No one seemed 2 b jumpin in my area. lol apart from me. Was it the same everywhere else?
I was in block 4 and only 7 of us on the entire seating area on the left of the stage were headbanging etc. I saw people adjacent to me who joined in with us and I repeatedly gave them the metal fingers.

i think that's allways different....even a Band like In Flames or Bodom have a bad day.....thats life.....
Toilet roll at lamb of god! Their frontman sure showed them who's boss.... And there were glass bottles and extremist groupies on slayers performance.

ye slayer were a bit boring. I left at the end though cos i wanted to see them play Angel of Death. They played that really well
I liked angel of death. However the other parts sucked.

Last night i went to the Unholy (Paris) and it was awesome! great show, great sound!
Alexi only fucked up In your face's solo (as usual) but the general performance of the band was awesome!

In Flames also kicked my ass! And for the Fourth time in three years i saw Slayer, still great :)

I Took photos with Jaska, Henkka and Janne. Laiho was surrounded by hundreds of 12 years-old bitches who kept screaming and Roope had about 3 grammes of alcohol in his blood so i couldn't .. :)

Was Paris sold out ?? Would surprise me because Bercy is a fuckin huge venue. About 15000 or something. How much people where there ?? I hope it wasn't half empty

Last night i went to the Unholy (Paris) and it was awesome! great show, great sound!
Alexi only fucked up In your face's solo (as usual) but the general performance of the band was awesome!

In Flames also kicked my ass! And for the Fourth time in three years i saw Slayer, still great :)

I Took photos with Jaska, Henkka and Janne. Laiho was surrounded by hundreds of 12 years-old bitches who kept screaming and Roope had about 3 grammes of alcohol in his blood so i couldn't .. :)

Roope is the man :)

i think he's allways drunk.....even if he drinks nothing.....because of the rest alcohol in his blood lol :lol:

Was Paris sold out ?? Would surprise me because Bercy is a fuckin huge venue. About 15000 or something. How much people where there ?? I hope it wasn't half empty

It wasn't when Thine eyes Bleed began. But For In Flames and Slayer I Would say it was 90% full, more than 10000 persons, but it wasn't sold out which is normal for a tuesday.

Roope is the man

He was playing with a plastic scythe ahah

I was in block 4 and only 7 of us on the entire seating area on the left of the stage were headbanging etc. I saw people adjacent to me who joined in with us and I repeatedly gave them the metal fingers.
I was near the front, right under the speakers to the left of the stage. Quite near to the bit where there werent many people headbangin n all when CoB were on.

do you have any pics

I wanna go in helsinki but it´s too far away, to expensive and I have to go to school on Monday:cry:

Why the hell did i have to be such an idiot that i didn't buy tickets for this tour:cry: Slayer, Bodom, In flames...It couldn't get much better.