Official Vintersorg news

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
as the site is calm right now I post it here instead.

Some news:

“As you probably know by now, the new album “Visions from the spiral generator” is released in Europe, the release for US territories are set to 18/8, still it can be found at The end records for example.

I just hate to label my music but the new album have a more progressive aura and a deeper melodism, spaning over a vaster spectra, still a lot of metal attitude, but projected through a more sophisticated complexity without taking away the energy. My largest inspirations source is Cosmos and as it has an infinite numbers of layers, angles and dimensions, it also reflects back in my composing. From our point of view the new album is something quite unique in the metal field, having a diversity that’s not so common in metal. Mixing all our thoughts and emotions into our own cocktail of musical energy.

We’re very pleased that we had the opportunity to work with masters as Asgeir Mickelson(drums) and Steve Di Giorgio to fulfil our artistic visions. They surely made this effort some levels above what it would have without them. It’s a pleasure to work with such musical intelligence. We feel as we’ve been blessed with the most forward thinking rhythm section that’s possible. And are satisfied to know that we’ll have the same recording line-up on the next adventure. These guys really inspired me while we recorded so after the completion I got home a started to work on new songs right away…but lets focus on “Visions from the spiral generator” for now.

Still I'm working on several other musical projects right now....

The site will be re-designed asap, but remember it’s a lot of work so be patient, all involved in the Vintersorg cicle is just humans that are working many hours a day. And now when our dedicated Webmastress Inge suffers from an accident it’ll take a while, we just hope that she’s getting better soon as she’s an important part of our family”

mr V

Well, the album is excellent, and you are right about the rhythm
section - masters indeed.

Best wishes go to Inge. A very sad event, and yet another reminder
of the fragile art of existence.

best wishes to Inge and her sister.

i believe the new album is absolutely brilliant, and i thank you very much for the news update.

Havayoth II is one of the projects I'm talking about, you'll supprised over that album, it has evolved alot.

the working title for that album is "A journey called dreams"

mr V

thx Mr. V. speaking of Havayoth - you parted ways with Hammerheart, so what is yours new label???

As some musician would put it, the guy that manages Ars Metalli is... a bit soft in the head.

It took him over a year to release an already finished album (Odroerir - Laßt euch sagen aus alten Tagen...) and almost every album gets delayed lately....

it's typical small label i think. in every small label albums are delayed :(

Guess you are right Morg, but that guy uses up all the money to buy weed ;) That's why he's soft in the head then ;) (Damn, that phrase is so :lol: Gotta thank Robin personally one day for this one ;) )

Edit: and the guy of Ars Metalli always came up with nice excuses, and every week he told everyone that the album would be out next week :D One year long... hehe