official website

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
sorry for so many new threads i've opened (but i've just found this forum and i really like novembers doom and their 'the knowing').

anyway, my hobby is webmastering and i sugest to make your official website not to open in new no-resizable window. it's not good choice. also, is it possible to move mp3s to other place as to download them you have to register in mp3.com.

all the best!

Sopel said:
ah, ok.

and what about mp3s?

Register witha fake name. We get a small percent when songs are d/led from mp3.com, and it keeps a very accurate number of downloads which shows people and labels that people do have an interest in our music. They are full songs, and are free. It could be worse, we could not give any away.

Novembers Paul said:
I usually re-design the web site with every CD release, so I will be re doing it in the future, but for now, I like it the way it is, but who knows, it may change sooner if I get bored with it, or come up with something I like better.

you know... i will be willing to help you if you don't have time.
also if you would need/like a little flash intro for the site, don't hesitate to ask me! :)

yeah, i know... maybe it sounds stupid what I said above, but i would like to help if there is need.