Officially opened the website of my home/project studio and changed my e-mail

Sweet, i love minimalist pages, they save everyone's time!

I would suggest a few more optional photos and definitely a built-in player of some sort, either just on the samples page or throughout the whole site, like at the top or whatever. People are lazy and will more likely listen to an integrated player rather than going through the motions of downloading a file to listen!

Best of luck!

Sweet, i love minimalist pages, they save everyone's time!

I would suggest a few more optional photos and definitely a built-in player of some sort, either just on the samples page or throughout the whole site, like at the top or whatever. People are lazy and will more likely listen to an integrated player rather than going through the motions of downloading a file to listen!

Best of luck!

Thanks bro! Excellent points, and I will definitely get to them. I just have to get someone to borrow me a decent camera to take a couple of shots from the room I mix in, and I was thinking of digging out some old session photos, too. And yeah, I'm going to add a player to the samples sub-page once I get back from visiting my parents if I can't get to it tomorrow :)

Thanks! Yeah, since I quit making websites for money (the extra cash was nice, but honestly, when a "simple layout, no scripts, no webmasters duties" deal turned out to "we want every single fucking thing you can imagine putting up on a website, rotating skulls and background MIDIs and a... uh... little update every now and then 'cause we can't use the extremely simple tools you coded for us" more than once and after struggling with a piece of scum band to get the last of my money after the site was up, I thought fuck it), I decided to keep it as simple as possible whenever I have to fiddle with HTML again :)