Oh for Fuck's Sake, Shit or Get off the Pot

this is starting to sound more and more like some publicity stunt.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/CANDLEMASS Mainman: 'I Can't Really Say If MESSIAH Will Sing On The Upcoming Album Or Not' - Aug. 4, 2006 Bassist/songwriter Leif Edling of the legendary Swedish doomsters CANDLEMASS has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"It is hotter than hell right now (in Sweden anyway) and most of you doom-lovers are on vacation. So are we. And we do get worried questions though about what is going on in the band regarding Messiah [Marcolin, vocals] and the new album.

"I can't really say if Messiah will sing on the upcoming album or not, but the last thing I heard was a little bit positive. Let us hope that it becomes 100% certain it will happen. It's all between Messiah and the label [Nuclear Blast Records] now, you see. It is summer holiday time, don't forget.

"I hope this issue can be solved soon, as we need to carry on the work on the new album.

"The past [few] months haven't exactly been the best time for CANDLEMASS. Myself, Lars, Mappe and Jan are pretty frustrated over the current singer situation, but we will solve it. Somehow. We got a great C-MASS album in the pipeline, we will not waste that! If Messiah sings or not is really up to the man himself now."

Messiah will sing.

Messiah has a complex.

Messiah won't sing

Messiah want's more cheeseburgers.

Messiah might sing.

Messiah is impersonating firemen to get free ice cream.

:cry:

I will say this Scandinavian thing of going for a vacation for an entire month in the summer is really fucked up.

I also have to say that Edling is acting like a spanked bitch sitting around with his thumb up his ass waiting for someone else to let him know when and how his album is going to be completed.

Fire the fucker and release an instrumental album called There Is No Messiah.

I was actually hoping that this thread would involve discussion of feces of some sort, preferably regarding people who take too long in public stalls or something of the sort, but this is equally shitty as well.

Picture026-1.jpg

Can someone upload a song with the not-Messiah dude? I want to compare/contrast/discuss their vocal differences but I'm pretty set owning just Nightfall by this band so it's more for curiosity sake than OMFG ummm... sorry, sorta got lost there.

Epicus Doomicus Metallicus is their best album so you're stupid mr nad

Hmm, I don't hear anything special in his voice. Anybody have a picture? Half the fun of Messiah is because he looks like King Buzzo's creepy fat uncle, as eaten by the older, creepier uncle.

Necuratul said:
I was actually hoping that this thread would involve discussion of feces of some sort, preferably regarding people who take too long in public stalls or something of the sort, but this is equally shitty as well.

Yeah like my sophomore roommate... She was always constipated. One time I walked in on her taking a dump because she was honestly in there for over 30 minutes and I thought she had finished. And she didn't even lock the fucking door. :lol:

Susperia said:
Yeah like my sophomore roommate... She was always constipated. One time I walked in on her taking a dump because she was honestly in there for over 30 minutes and I thought she had finished. And she didn't even lock the fucking door. :lol:

Is she another friend that got pregnant and forgot your name?