oh fuck yes!

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
pretty pointless thread to you lot, but i just finsihed counting up the song survivor marks!!! this took ages, and sorry i said wednesday, but i had too much college work, so i done it today. :D results and next round should be up soon. yay:)

oh,now I understand....:D
History?? wow! You must have a lot of patient.... I used to hate history at school, it was so tiring to memorize all thos days and events....
Media sounds cool :D
classics???

Originally posted by Melancholia
oh,now I understand....:D
History?? wow! You must have a lot of patient.... I used to hate history at school, it was so tiring to memorize all thos days and events....
Media sounds cool :D
classics???

yeah, in history we spend 50 minutes writing notes, :cry: my hand kills after that as the teacher talks non stop, so we have to be quick l;ike those secertaries. :sigh:

and classics is like ancient roman history, so i know about all the stuff in the film Gladiator and whatever, so i can sound clever when talking about stuff in there being incorrect :D i take it you are at uni? what you studying if you are?:err:

yeah, in history we spend 50 minutes writing notes, my hand kills after that as the teacher talks non stop, so we have to be quick like those secertaries.

Oh yeah, I know damn well what you're talking about. That's why I avoided studying any kind of history until now, I'm not in the mood for hand spasms :rolleyes:
Nevertheless it's a fucking interesting subject and my deep respect goes out to those who are capable of passing all the wordy lessons and exams.

Good luck! :)

p.s. media is cool indeed. could've been my choice :loco:

Originally posted by my dying groom

Oh yeah, I know damn well what you're talking about. That's why I avoided studying any kind of history until now, I'm not in the mood for hand spasms :rolleyes:
Nevertheless it's a fucking interesting subject and my deep respect goes out to those who are capable of passing all the wordy lessons and exams.

Good luck! :)

p.s. media is cool indeed. could've been my choice :loco:

yeah, our History subject is pretty boring though, loads of politics and we learn stuff like in May someone became Prime Minister, and in June he died. i would have a laughing face there, but i think its a bit disrespectful.

I
Originally posted by _Transparent_

yeah, in history we spend 50 minutes writing notes, :cry: my hand kills after that as the teacher talks non stop, so we have to be quick l;ike those secertaries. :sigh:

and classics is like ancient roman history, so i know about all the stuff in the film Gladiator and whatever, so i can sound clever when talking about stuff in there being incorrect :D i take it you are at uni? what you studying if you are?:err:

Oh,poor boy...: ( I can completely understand you...I have the same problem with keeping notes and stuff...my hands go nuts and I never actually manage to write down everything i want...Sometimes I start a sentence and leave it unfinished,simply because the teacher speak so fast.. : cry :

uch! ancient roman history...Sounds cool =) and i really find it cool that you have the patience to study such a subject!
I used to hate history when i was at school... :mad:

Yeah,I am a university student...Studying psychology.... Cool subject,but generally speaking I am not very satisfied about the kind of education I get for several reasons... The uni i have enrolled has a good reputation,but considering the fact it is totally unorganized I can say it sucks and this pisses me off... Moreover,we get to study a bit of every psychology field and especially of SOCIAL psychology,which isn't very interesting for students like me who are interested in Clinical psychology and Neuropsychology...:rolleyes: So,by and large,I am not really satisfied with my university studies...If I could turn the time back i would have chosen to study somewhere abroad (psychology again :D )...But now it's too late and all i have to do is to do my best,get a good degree and try enroll in a Master or Ph.D program after that..... :sigh:
ah,I am a poor student it seems...:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Melancholia
I

Oh,poor boy...: ( I can completely understand you...I have the same problem with keeping notes and stuff...my hands go nuts and I never actually manage to write down everything i want...Sometimes I start a sentence and leave it unfinished,simply because the teacher speak so fast.. : cry :

uch! ancient roman history...Sounds cool =) and i really find it cool that you have the patience to study such a subject!
I used to hate history when i was at school... :mad:

Yeah,I am a university student...Studying psychology.... Cool subject,but generally speaking I am not very satisfied about the kind of education I get for several reasons... The uni i have enrolled has a good reputation,but considering the fact it is totally unorganized I can say it sucks and this pisses me off... Moreover,we get to study a bit of every psychology field and especially of SOCIAL psychology,which isn't very interesting for students like me who are interested in Clinical psychology and Neuropsychology...:rolleyes: So,by and large,I am not really satisfied with my university studies...If I could turn the time back i would have chosen to study somewhere abroad (psychology again :D )...But now it's too late and all i have to do is to do my best,get a good degree and try enroll in a Master or Ph.D program after that..... :sigh:
ah,I am a poor student it seems...:cry: :cry:

ok, i was thinking of doing something like Psychology, Sociology, or Philosophy but im not sure now. :loco: , i have to choose soon now. :cry: