Well, fuck me sideways...

famousamoswillkillyou

I'll Give You My Cookies
May 15, 2002
A vast land of cornfields.
Visit site
... it's Amos' birthday... yes, I know you don't care, but it's my birthday, so you have to pretend. As I embark further into teenage Hell, I'll be enjoy the sounds of Nevermore and gulping down NyQuil by the bottle (the vodka bottle upstairs is, unfortunately, empty)

I don't expect any special shit, like people telling me happy birthday and all that nonsense, I just wanted to mention it, for some odd reason... It just felt like a good excuse to post another one of these pointless threads.

If you wish to flame me, please do so elsewhere. This is my fucking birthday thread, and I'm going to try to be happy today, so fuck off.

And if anyone has a big banana... I'd still like a bite.

Happy birthday, Ame!
Nah, Karmic, she love's cakes nice and leafy, damnit!
Hip-hip-hooray!!! :)

Still, I can't offer a banana, not for a bit, nor in a cake... :Smug:

(But, cheers, mine was a month ago, and nobody saw it either... WTF... Nevermind. :D )

Enjoy Nevermore! :headbang:

have a good one...here's a celebratory bratwurst and sauerkraut for you...
party60.gif

you could always sprinkle a generous amount of weed in the banana cake batter...when I was in college we had some shitty dope and put it in brownie mix, wtf...I ate one, waited half an hour, nothing. ate two more, nothing...ate a fourth, and I was lumbering down the dorm hallway like a zombie from Night of the Living Dead, man I was fucked up! I'd see friends and call out, "Mushgadrooleramagogogogobbboooo!", with trails of drool running down my beard:lol: :lol:

Happy B'day!!!! I'll do a drum solo for you next time we come to your town.
ha ha ha

Enemies is coming out sooner than later guys!!

Heres a sample of some of the songs we have written.

www.eordemos.com