oh jesus! what a gaffe!

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Hahaha. Somebody gave me negative rep because of my post in this thread
lol.gif
same here. someone must be really frustrated.

but the curse of this thread will fall upon him/her causing the greatest gaffe ever mwahahaaaaaaaaaa :heh:

Mourningstar: you got it right.
Who is that stupid dork who makes fun of us here all the time? Well I don't mind, it gives me something to laugh about when it's boring at the office :heh:.

Just check the time and date Lolita and you can know who it was who gave you bad rep,sometimes the idiots post and then give you bad rep so you know it was them
:lol:

manuelgv said:
Just check the time and date Lolita and you can know who it was who gave you bad rep,sometimes the idiots post and then give you bad rep so you know it was them
:lol:
i don't think any of the ones who posted here would ever give me bad rep, manuel.

edit: not that i care that much, either

lol, if you want to give me bad rep do it with a better excuse, at least.

here's another gaffe i made last month:
i was studying for an exam at a friend's. (you have to know her father died when she was really young). well, we were studying when her nephew arrived; he went into another room and i told my friend "i'm sorry, but in all honesty... i don't really like your nephew's name". she said "it was my father's name" :erk:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Hahaha. Somebody gave me negative rep because of my post in this thread
lol.gif

Hmm, being receiving negative reputation a couple of times lately, am I a bad person? :saint:

Most certainly not. ;)

A few years ago, some friends and I were making prank phone calls to people we knew. My friend dialed a number and handed me the phone and some guy answered. I said something about wanting him to fuck my eye socket. It wasn't til he asked what else I wanted him to do that I realized it was one of my teachers. He knew it was me, I couldn't look at him without feeling stupid for the rest of the school year.

Great, Hearsey! Thanks a lot! Actually nobody else adds my rep but you ;)
Maybe mourningstar gave me one and somebody else too. Many of the rep I received was negative ;/
Someone really hates me, hahaha!

Reactions: NaTaSMAI
i gave good rep to all those who posted on this thread, with the exception of those i already gave good rep in the past, because of the usual message. i figured you're all so clumsy and awkward you deserve to be encouraged. :p

@hearse: i give a whopping 7 points rep boost to people, so i'm responsible for your 2 green squares. now make love to me. :)

btw, why are you all interested in rep anyway? isn't a public "hey, i liked your post" much more rewarding?

rahvin.

@hearse: i got 61 right now. so basically i need to give more rep to give it to the same people again? interesting... so the system is not safe from potential abuse. :err:

anyway, i just want my second green dot to prove to nogie i'm worthy of her. ;)

rahvin.

Reactions: Fevermist
I've got now 69 points! Yippee!
I would add rep everyone who regularly posts here all the time if I could but it's not possible :O
Don't want to give rep to total strangers ;)

@hearse: you, sir, can hit for 12 points of damage. :)

i got some bad rep from people as a joke (misanthrope, realhazard...) then some newbie must have tried but they only went as far as giving me two white squares, with no influence whatsoever. :)

now i can feel the absolute cuteness of nogie getting near. :hotjump:

rahvin.

Reactions: NaTaSMAI