Oh my god, eurivion goes m3t4l?

boi, noone wants to read your opinion, all we say is

rawk on, lordi!!

Yeah, I saw the contest XDD I even voted for Lordi.
My God, I'd like to see those pop diva's faces when they got the shit beaten out of them by finnish monster-metallers! I never expected that they'd actually win the whole thing!

By the way, I've seen Lordi live once. I didn't know who they were back then, so when they entered the stage I was like WTF, haha. They aren't all that fantastic, but in contests like this they RULE!

HomerJ_123 said:

whaha!!you just got
Punk'd_logo.jpg

Glycerine said:
I don't know if anybody saw the eurovision in Greece, but anyway Lordi from Finland won with Hard Rock Haleluja, and basically they dress up as monsters in some battle uniform (very slipknot like) and try to be tr00 m3t4l...what the fuck is that all about, metal goes commercial??fuck that shit

Slipknot like? I don't like Lordi, but they are definetly not like Slipknot. And Lordi is not a new band, and is not trying to be anything. Formed in 1992, they play decent hard rock/metal. Their costumes are pretty good looking. So get your facts straight before you post please.

Jesse- said:
Slipknot like? I don't like Lordi, but they are definetly not like Slipknot. And Lordi is not a new band, and is not trying to be anything. Formed in 1992, they play decent hard rock/metal. Their costumes are pretty good looking. So get your facts straight before you post please.
+1

Slipknot!??
seriously.....

I got some of their stuff after all this talk about them and MAN! They kicked my friggin´ass :zombie: :Smokin:

I love hard rock and that´s exacly what my ears had been craving for a good time now.

SLIPKNOT LIKE!!!?!?!?you are rude:loco:...but hey if that's you opinion...i can't do anything about it.
I think it fucking rules that lordi won the eurovision, it's dos finally to see something fun up that stage!
I also knew lordi before this, they fucking rock! Ever heard 'The devil is a loser'? That song rocks:lol:

But everyone is always making such a big thing out of the fact that rock becomes commercial. Who cares? It's better for the band most of them and that way they can continue to play. Most of the bands you like listening to, is commercial cause else you wouldn't know them!*or it's some underground band who just so happen to be your friends* And no i'm not trying to offend anyone, this is just how i fell about that.

Jesse- said:

By the way, i wasn't refering to the fact that Lordi play Slipknot-like music, far from that!All i was refering to was this interview with Lordi the pay before the contest where they said on belgium television that their way of dressing up could be compaired to Slipknot...thats the only point i was trying to make here

LOL FUck half of U...

Lordi pwnz life!!!1

Man Eurovision was totally gayz0r, until they came along....omfg I never expected them to win haha.

Yea Glycerine is right that the masks are kinda gimmick like, but they still pwn, and made ppl realize that m3t4l is tr00!!!1

^^only half right in my opinion...i still don't think "Metal" (its more like something similar to Hard Rock with a guitarist who thinks he's Angus Young...) belongs in a show like that...just let the giggling dumb chicks handle it