Oh my god, eurivion goes m3t4l?

hatecrewchick said:
But everyone is always making such a big thing out of the fact that rock becomes commercial. Who cares? It's better for the band most of them and that way they can continue to play. Most of the bands you like listening to, is commercial cause else you wouldn't know them!*or it's some underground band who just so happen to be your friends* And no i'm not trying to offend anyone, this is just how i fell about that.

i agree with that, but in my opinion, the problem with metal being commercial is that bands start playing crappy metal just for the money.

hatecrewchick said:
Most of the bands you like listening to, is commercial cause else you wouldn't know them!

but they aren't as commercial as some gay bands out there, i mean, look at panic at the disco or whatever, they even advertise their albums on TV, i mean, wtf is up with that??

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
The problem is :

"What music do you listen to?
- Hmm mostly metal
Uh.. I don't like metal... I once listened to Rammstein and Korn... but I don't like it..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
poser

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
The problem is :

"What music do you listen to?
- Hmm mostly metal
Uh.. I don't like metal... I once listened to Rammstein and Korn... but I don't like it..."

just wondering...but what are you doing at this forum?

i'm fine i'm fine...i just found out i got fucked my marks up at school but whatever i guess
hows you Helga?