Oh my god, eurivion goes m3t4l?

HomerJ_123 said:
sorry but all you post is totally shit or gay.

Sorry but 1) I don't post shit, 2) I don't post gay

You must look like the figure on your avatar.

I'd beat the fuck out of you if we met.

Joonas Lehtonen said:

sorry.. can someone quote that too and write some kewl text under it? ;)

Joonas Lehtonen said:

art_duke_no_way_150.gif

i bet your some geek in the army, being kept dumb and away from women to get your testosteron (if you know what that is (see: dumb)) up and make one violent kid of you...didn't your mommy ever tell you video games are baaaaad?!

Glycerine said:
they dress up as monsters in some battle uniform (very slipknot like) and try to be tr00 m3t4l
First, like some said... the costumes don't have anything to do with Slipknot fool. GWAR would have been a better comparison.

...what the fuck is that all about, metal goes commercial??fuck that shit
...comes from a dude with Anders Friden as an avatar.

Glycerine said:
By the way, i wasn't refering to the fact that Lordi play Slipknot-like music, far from that!All i was refering to was this interview with Lordi the pay before the contest where they said on belgium television that their way of dressing up could be compaired to Slipknot...thats the only point i was trying to make here

And that is what I meant. Their costumes are FAR from Slipknot. I don't know how you can see Slipknot in Lordi.

Glycerine said:
art_duke_no_way_150.gif

i bet your some geek in the army, being kept dumb and away from women to get your testosteron (if you know what that is (see: dumb)) up and make one violent kid of you...didn't your mommy ever tell you video games are baaaaad?!

I said I fucked a lady, then someone starts pissing me off, and another one says I'm pissed off because I've not had a fuck for ages :loco:

dont act as like you have forgotten our little.... "meeting"?? ;)