Oh my god, eurivion goes m3t4l?

Glycerine

Unbanned Once
Apr 23, 2006
My bed
I don't know if anybody saw the eurovision in Greece, but anyway Lordi from Finland won with Hard Rock Haleluja, and basically they dress up as monsters in some battle uniform (very slipknot like) and try to be tr00 m3t4l...what the fuck is that all about, metal goes commercial??fuck that shit

yeah just noticed!!

HAHA LORDI rulez
but i agree with that commercial part

Theygot more points than any band has ever got in that contest... so it's pretty cool :D Finland is a metal country, of course we had to put Lordi there, not some shitty pop like almost everyone else did... it's tasteless

First everyone was like oh no, they can't be allowed to enter the contest.. All the grannies must have thought they're the most evil band in the world. They've got a pretty funny style.. but I don't think that any serious metal band would've won. For example if COB played We're Not Gonna Fall in the eurovision, everyone would just be like WTF? and like :guh: when they're finished.. I was partying with Negative yesterday night in a rock disco (along with going to a hotel room with 9 girls and ending up fucking a 28-y-o school teacher) and they played Hard Rock Hallelujah for like 4 times within the last 25 minutes I danced.. great move, because I never had a chance to hear that song properly before..

Glycerine said:
I don't know if anybody saw the eurovision in Greece, but anyway Lordi from Finland won with Hard Rock Haleluja, and basically they dress up as monsters in some battle uniform (very slipknot like) and try to be tr00 m3t4l...what the fuck is that all about, metal goes commercial??fuck that shit
SLIPKNOT LIKE?!

Have you ever heard of GWAR for christ's sake?!

Joonas Lehtonen said:

I think some people didn't quite get the part of you ending up with 9 girls in your hotelroom or fucking a school teacher...but i might've gotten it wrong

Joonas Lehtonen said:
What the fuck is your problem faggot? Because of you i have to cry the whole night! And who're you calling a boy? i'm a girl since 5 PM
fiXXed

Joonas Lehtonen said:
What the fuck is your problem faggot?! And who're you calling someone boy
fag-lovez-bmcw.jpg