Leandro

¬¬
Jul 31, 2005
St. Louis, MO
1337.jpg

www.************
See what i've become! :cry:

Nick Brookes said:
my eyes, and bloody master sir do you use mac?

The mac operating system far out performs the windows one. It just didnt gain popularity quite as quickly and therefore only geeks and sexy people use it.

Turbo said:
Yeah windows sucks the big one.

YUP. I got sick of waiting months for mac releases of games tho (if one ever arrived!) and then spending hours while some clueless fucker searched for the mac OS version when i asked where the mac version was. So i sold out and use windows.

Yo, nick brookes, nah, this is windows xp :p only i'm 1337 and changed the skins using hax0rz skillz....but search for 'mac os windows emulator', i'm sure there's a way.
I'm sure mac os> any windows, but there are some stuff refraining me from changing:
1) I live in brazil, where macs are defunct, and thus i'd have to import most anything related to pcs.
2) I'm used to the intel architecture. I could learn how to use mac, but i'm lazy :p
3) Windows is far more popular(that's why I don't use linux too - besides the fact that installing shit is a dick, most of the stuff I use doesn't have an equivalent. And wine sucks)
4) I got this pc for 600 USD at the time. i think. A mac would cost me triple :loco: