oh... my... god.......... (Deliverance praise)

6Arch6Enemy6

There is no god.
Jun 21, 2002
Dicksmack, PA
I still have chills from just listening to that incredible album...

................words cannot give "deliverance" justice..

I'm so damn amazed.......

Mikael's voice on the last song "By the pain I see in others" is most evil thing i've ever heard...

I love every song on this album to death... I caught myself saying "holy shit" and "oh my god"every single time I got TRUE emotion out of what Opeth did...

You should have saw me.. I locked myself in my room.. turned off all of the lights ..except for a black light to set the mood.. and wouldn't leave my room until it was over..

:eek: <-- this was my face the whole time..

Originally posted by Morfiend
The mailman better have my copy of Deliverance for me tommorow, I can't wait much longer. :mad:

--

Mine should be arriving today. I had it on pre-order from The End, but I had maxed out my card before they could charge it. :lol: So, I made a quick payment, contacted Tomer, and they processed my order on Friday. I would have had it yesterday if it weren't the bloody veterans stopping mail service in the US.

I just got mine in the mail today, from the End. And I previously hadn't heard anything. Needless to say, I'm in bliss right now.....it's on "Master's Apprentices" right now.....apprentices?, is it plural or not?....anyway, I got chills, tears came to my eyes already.....I love it.......Mikael's growling is INSANE. But I like the clean parts better.......and they're insane too....it's just great..

yeah but i mean i think the positive reviews greatly out-number the negative ones, including reviews from other websites and what not, ive heard nothing negative really as far as that goes. the people that say its bad are few and far between, and they are wrong!

Originally posted by thirdeye
yeah but i mean i think the positive reviews greatly out-number the negative ones, including reviews from other websites and what not, ive heard nothing negative really as far as that goes. the people that say its bad are few and far between, and they are wrong!

I was referring to new thread posts on this specific forum....

I think I had to much expectations in Masters Apprentice because everyone said it was like the best song ever. I listened to it and it was very good, but i didn´t shat myself.

Haven´t listened to the album.