Oh my sweet injury? Enlighten us please Jonas...

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
ok so having seen the band on tour i noticed that Jonas said, just before playing 'Sweet Nurse' : ''this is about i time i spent in the hospital'' or something like that. and i only just now thought, what was wrong with you? or did you just make that up? if you need a nurse to pull the curtain aside wouldnt that mean you couldn't get up :err: ? i dunno, please do tell us, thanks. :D

yeah, that confirms my suspicions that hes a robot, observe:

1) he says the same things at multiple gigs, thusly its cheaper to program

2) lets face it, to have great vocals such as his you cant be human can you

3) whilst on tour i noticed a chain thingy on his trousers, and the rest of the band too i think it was, thusly confirming the robot status

4) also on tour he had some sun glasses, i just watched Futurama and Bender (the robot) was wearing the same kind of glasses

5) jumble the words JONAS RENKSE up and you get the model of the popular cleaning droid - NOJAS KENSER - model 3.7 alpha

so there you have it, Jonas is a robot :p

so there you have it, Jonas is a robot

In that case I wonder who programs him :D

also on tour he had some sun glasses, i just watched Futurama and Bender (the robot) was wearing the same kind of glasses

Did Bender also wear a neck-tie and a hat? ;)

whilst on tour i noticed a chain thingy on his trousers, and the rest of the band too i think it was, thusly confirming the robot status

Hmm, I got one of these things myself. So is that to say that I am a robot as well? Maybe s.o. could steal some data from Jonas and Anders so I can re-program myself and become a better songwriter than I currently am...:lol:

:lol:

Transparent, are you sure you are sober?:)

As for little introductions before the songs, when you saw Katatonia live, did he also say "This is the music of the night, this is tonight's music"?
That was nice, in poetical terms it is called a chiasmus...

i assure you im quite sober, although i cant remember what i done in the last 24 hours, or right now... :puke:

i think he said that too, also he said ''hello, we are Katatonia from Sweden'' :)

really good live, one of the best gigs ive been, it was one of those gigs where you lose yourself in the music and go mad, i mean im against crowd surfing but i found myself doing it, never had before, never will again, in about 40 gigs as well. the tour with Opeth wasnt anywhere near as good. but that still means it was great.