oh wow!

commandante

Zealot
Apr 23, 2002
I am sorry, I went to Virgin Megastore today, but couldn't find the album... so damn I downloaded the leak...

This stuff is awesome, I will save my comments for after the release, but guys you are giving Melechesh and Pentagram(not that they are recognized leaders or something in this genre, but they are my favs playing this kind of music) a run for their money for Middle-eastern Metal with this release... :loco: Simply the best!

I am a sucker for limited editions, you can be sure that I will be buying the limited edition \m/

I need a lot of money for the first week of April, In Flames - soundtrack to your escape and now this! great stuff I still can't believe my ears, how diverse this actually is... seriously, if you have good promotion for this album you can even reach some non-metal crowd.

What does the LTD Edition include btw?

it is called "Calm before the flood" I guess... it's gonna rock \m/

I can't restrain myself to make comments about the cd though... Is the "Three"? Judaism, Islam and Christianity? (in that order)

ok, I just decided I just can't wait until April so I ordered Mabool LTD edition from Amazon.co.uk... It should be here in a week!