Ok here goes attempt #4

Decima

New Metal Member
Aug 3, 2005
california
hehe for those who dont know me (which should be most all of you) i have tried 3x prior to see IE play live, twice in CA and once in TN.however, not once have i successfully seen them, through no fault of anyone's really (except maybe mine). well, i have since moved back to CA again, and i plan to attend the 2/17 show (barring another act of god) so im keeping my fingers crossed. i hope things work out, and that the show is awesome (im sure it will be as nothing that isnt awesome could be this hard to come by)
oh well see yas there!!!

good luck. im also on my 4th attempt. back in jan 06, they wre supposed to play with Sonata Arctica. So i went to see them, only to find that they were replaced by a crappy tribute to Queensryche... the next one was actually not that i tried to see them, but i found out that they had played 2 days after i found out that they were on tour. 3rd one was pretty much intentional. this last tour with Destruction, i was contemplating on whether i should go see them or not. cuz i love IE, but theyre the only band i knew and it was gonna be on a monday. then i found out about their tour with Dark Tranquillity coming up this march, which one of the shows close to me would be on a saturday. so i decided to screw destruction and now im hoping to see them on March 24th in philly. cant wait! >.<