Ok....Ocean Machine is godly!

Downloading is NO FUN :mad: Do it when you just want to know what a band sounds like, to buy the whole album in the future...

OM is the greatest album ever recorded... It changes my vision of music forever!!!!!!
:eek:

It's pretty amazing to find people like you who have the same vision of music as me...
I thought it was not possible anymore in this crimson world... Surrounded by "music-stealers" and posers!
You guys on this board rules!
:)
And those from the Anathema board too - Lot of fun out there...

i bought Terria last week (brilliant) and i've downloaded a few tracks off Biomech it will DEFINITELY be my next purchase. Funeral is an absolutely amazing song, it just fucking enthralls me when i put it on.

Originally posted by maximilian
i bought Terria last week (brilliant) and i've downloaded a few tracks off Biomech it will DEFINITELY be my next purchase. Funeral is an absolutely amazing song, it just fucking enthralls me when i put it on.

Yeah Max, Funeral is one of the coolest songs i've ever heard! In fact, i'm gonna play that right now!

Yeah, I'm sure Devin, who is a record producer, and owns his own recording studio, is really pressed for cash.

Besides, if it hadn't been for me downloading 'City', I probably wouldn't be into SYL or anything else he's involved in.