Ok so im getting these exchange students from japan in a few days...

In our school we have also a Japanese exchange student (girl) and she is soooo into metal. Maybe yours will be too

Didn't COB say their craziest fans were the Japanese? You never know what another person is like before you actually meet them. Who knows, maybe he's excited about seeing them. Or bored, because s/he has seen them five times in Japan already and thinks COB sold out after FTR :D

Anyway, I'm curious as to how he'll like the concert. Be sure to tell us, will you? :)

@ burning bridges: hehe I wish I was an exchange student at your place..I'd agree to see them in a heartbeat :p but unfortunately, when I went abroad, I ended up in the middle of nowhere in Canada...I wish somebody had taken me to a metal show...but in my school, there was an exchange student from japan. I'm not exactly sure which bands he listens to, but he let me hear some songs and I'd say it was metal..mixed with hard rock and in japanese, but I think that there are many who'd enjoy cob. If you'd like to know something about the exchange student thing (what the students expect you to do or so...) or if you'd like to share some thoughts, feel free to pm me and ask.

Post pics :D

I'll post some pics, but probably tomorrow
You know something I have learned from this japanese girl is that they are sooooo polite especially in the beginning. I bet the boy (or girl) will say that he likes it but you never know if he really likes it or not. Can be hard sometimes, especially for buying a gift cause you never know what exactly they like.:erk:

@ burning bridges: hehe I wish I was an exchange student at your place..I'd agree to see them in a heartbeat :p but unfortunately, when I went abroad, I ended up in the middle of nowhere in Canada...I wish somebody had taken me to a metal show...but in my school, there was an exchange student from japan. I'm not exactly sure which bands he listens to, but he let me hear some songs and I'd say it was metal..mixed with hard rock and in japanese, but I think that there are many who'd enjoy cob. If you'd like to know something about the exchange student thing (what the students expect you to do or so...) or if you'd like to share some thoughts, feel free to pm me and ask.

ive had exchange students twice before, i gave both of them children of bodom CDs to take back to japan with them, the first one i had liked metal/hard rock kinda music, last one i hosted had A.D.D and liked pop

i think i might have to make mine crowdsurf