Ok, starting a new thread

lurch70 said:
i heart her a lot ...

47000256_0b52285b56_m.jpg

47007211_05ccfc2c19_m.jpg

or could it be because she reminds me of one of my exes, except with blonde hair ... hmm ... no .... I heart her ...

dreaming of sexual commands in German :loco:

Hey, that one is one of my best friends here in Berlin. :p

snow2fall said:
Was that a proposal?! :lol:
Nah, I never bothered with asking... You'd just kindly decline. One day you'll just wake up next to me 45 years old and think OH SHIT i promised i would sew on those new patches before friday

where is that one mpg/gif/whatever of "OMG GIRL!?!" and the post/view counts go sky high in like 10 seconds? that would be good right about now. :loco:

this one truck forum i used to visit was the best with girls, most threads would get like 40 replies and 90 views, but when a chick came along saying "hey i'm new!" it would have like 500 replies in about an hour. hysterical.

i can't stand girls with trucks, haha.

girls around here buy them for fashion statements, you don't see them loading hay or offroading. it's like buying a 187-piece socket set because "they looked pretty."

well i'll correct myself then, most girls in southern california who drive trucks are poseurs. although i have known a select few that used them as intended.

i'm sure in other parts of the country it's not vastly true, but out here... ugh.

i live in a big city, where 18 year old kids drive fancy, blinged up pick up trucks that are too plastic-looking to ever consider getting dirty/banged up by actually moving shit in them. i think i see what you mean.

it's when whosits would play sean connery on SNL, the same dude that did "that's not what your mother said, trebek!"

although i can't remember the exact skit.

explaining jokes ALWAYS makes them better!

fucking hell, this happens to threads everytime some girl posts something. guys, you are on the INTERNET! this is not LIFE! this is VIRTUAL!

and with all that said, a warm welcome to you Monika!