Ok who wants to fucking fight!!!!!

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
I really need to have a good Flame war! anybody feel like a good ol' battle of wits? I dont fucking care what about I just want to fucking argue! ... so c'mon fight dont be nice Call me a "spamming asshole who should have his computer smashed over his head" something anything get nasty you Bastards I know you can!!!! :headbang:

"Warning" anyone who responds to this may be subjected to foul language and general troll like beheavior

"Dont say I didnt warn ya :D"JonnyD

You're gonna get us kicked off this fuckin' board, JD!! :lol: Then I'll have to email you to let you know you're a fuckstick. :D

AngelWitch73 said:
How about:

You don´t know shit about Metal and your band sucks. :Spin:

:D Thats Better!

Ok you little fucking witch You dont know shit about shit when it comes to what shit I know about Metal ..... and you just watch My band once we stop sucking we are gonna rock your shorts off!!!!

JonnyD said:
You dont know shit about shit when it comes to what shit I know about Metal

SHIT!!!! That's alot of shit!

You jagballs have gotta stop posting, I need to go to bed! Every time I try another new post pops up.

Greeno said:
You're gonna get us kicked off this fuckin' board, JD!! :lol: Then I'll have to email you to let you know you're a fuckstick. :D

Awwww ya big fucking baby!!!! as long as everybody understands that I dont actually mean any harm This is just for amusement Whine ass!

Fuck stick! Well how bout I email you the pics of me and your mom?!!! :D

JonnyD said:

Funny you should mention those, we were laughing at them just the other day, little man. :)

JonnyD said:
Awwww ya big fucking baby!!!! as long as everybody understands that I dont actually mean any harm This is just for amusement Whine ass!

Who are you calling a baby; kiddo. I was thrashing on Slayer and Celtic Frost when you still had to learn how to aim your shitload without wetting yourself.

Kid's these day's are silly. How about I email you a picture of me and *your* mom. I gave her some oral examination's o_O I had to think twice because she was almost to young!!! Being a teacher is a great job :p

Hawk said:
Who are you calling a baby; kiddo. I was thrashing on Slayer and Celtic Frost when you still had to learn how to aim your shitload without wetting yourself.

Kid's these day's are silly. How about I email you a picture of me and *your* mom. I gave her some oral examination's o_O I had to think twice because she was almost to young!!! Being a teacher is a great job :p

:D Thanks buddy!

I'm calling you a fucking Baby Grandpa So tell me was Slayer and Celtic Frost really around with you and the fukin dinosaures .... Thats amazing tell me more Father time

JonnyD said:
:D Thanks buddy!

I'm calling you a fucking Baby Grandpa So tell me was Slayer and Celtic Frost really around with you and the fukin dinosaures .... Thats amazing tell me more Father time
No, because I am used to getting paid for teaching brats.

Besides; you'll have to *qualify* before I'll teach you anything. I am having serious doubts if you could handle the curriculum. [being a very arrogant snob here]

Hawk said:
No, because I am used to getting paid for teaching brats.

Besides; you'll have to *qualify* before I'll teach you anything. I am having serious doubts if you could handle the curriculum. [being a very arrogant snob here]

Ha the curriculum! the fucking curriculum you arrogant mother fucker! you just watch I'll *Qualify* and then the Student will become the Teacher!(overconfident) I'm not going to even touch the Brats remark ...... ah fuck it :) Your just Jealous old man! I'm young and vibrent (cant spell) you are Tired and over medicated, Dont try and run with the young pack pops ya might get run over

Thanks Hawk you rock!