Ok who wants to fucking fight!!!!!

JonnyD said:
Well I'm from NEW England and our grip on English is just better not old and tired.... :D
The Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics all suck massive quantities of the fatty, gigantic cock. Just thought i'd let ya know. :D

But really. They do.

You silly bastards ignored my post. EVERYONE here is scared to battle Bryant. I'll take every last one of you on at the same time. You want to see a fight ? I dare EACH and ALL of you to join sides and attack me. You can't handle Bryant. I have my own army I can send in at any time to wipe your plates clean. If you don't believe me, try me....

Byant

Bryant said:
You silly bastards ignored my post. EVERYONE here is scared to battle Bryant. I'll take every last one of you on at the same time. You want to see a fight ? I dare EACH and ALL of you to join sides and attack me. You can't handle Bryant. I have my own army I can send in at any time to wipe your plates clean. If you don't believe me, try me....

Byant
Anger is eating you, that's bad my little grasshopper. The Dark Side is powerful and may absorb you when you least expect it.

Follow the path of light and spirituality, avoid those dark thoughts, canalize your anger to a constructive way....

HAVE SEX!

sylvia_saint_rocks.jpg

Bryant said:

Byant

oh, why don't you change your picture already. Thats a start, I call my allies to my aid if Bryant is demolishing me. You will come to aid, wont you? I hope, oh well.

Wicked Child said:
The Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics all suck massive quantities of the fatty, gigantic cock. Just thought i'd let ya know. :D

But really. They do.

What Can I say .... I'm not insulted by that at all, Maybe if I was some Kind of sports fan .... your going to try harder than that Kiddo!

Bryant said:

Byant

Hey pops you need an army? hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha :headbang: anyways I didnt respond because I couldnt understand your Psycho-Babble :D